Drinking tea through a twix

Has anyone tried it with Jasmine or Green tea... cause I'm asian and thats the only tea that i have in the house?

I don't think it'd work, need milky tea really. Feel free to try I guess.

Nope. Milk only. Sugar in tea is for heretics.
Sometimes I'll go for oat milk, too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Tea snob.

1 Like

hoping you'll deliver on this experiment

No... The correct term is "Elitist"... Day one tea DLC + patch for the tea peasants...

1 Like

I'm going to the shop soon anyways so might as well pick up some Twix.

3 Likes

I hate tea. Chi, herbal, lipton, all of it.
No amount of sugar can rectify that.

If you're Asian, you wouldn't even consider drinking those kinds of teas in this fashion.

And yet you spout the blasphemy of using milk.

1 Like

I'm only a casual okay ;_;

1 Like

Aw hey...I didn't mean it like that.

You must also be British? Milk with tea is referred to as English style.

I do add honey to my tea when I'm not feeling well, but otherwise I drink it straight. The only time I have what could be considered milk with tea is when I have chai.

1 Like

...Other countries don't put milk in their tea?

Weird.

2 Likes

No... It's disgusting... May be that is because i find milk disgusting, but yeah... Milk i accept only in Cappuccino. #espressomasterrace

1 Like

Tried the Twix and green tea and lets just say I am such an idiot, not reccomended at all, your better off with white tea that you pour milk in and stuffs.

2 Likes

I didn't really think it'd be great without milk, although I'd defo do it with ribena or something.
I don't know why, but I like dipping biscuits in ribena.

Probably because they have different tea?

It is supposedly because milk prevents the tea from staining the cup or that in the old days, the cups couldn't handle the heat of boiling water. However, adding milk to tea negates the antioxidant benefits from drinking tea. (Translation: You're doing it wrong!) Also, don't drink it too hot. Consuming extremely hot beverages has been linked to esophageal cancer.

wrt fruit tea, If you don't smell it can you taste anything at all?

I don't drink tea for that.

I drink tea because it tastes nice and I'd probably go on a murderous rampage if I didn't have at least a few cups a day.

Tells an Englishman he's drinking tea wrong

Triggered

3 Likes

i have some really good dragon pearl black tea bit i feel like it would be a waste of the tea to put milk in it or drink it with a twix. but on the other hand in quite curious.

some one give me a tea to milk ratio that would go well with the twix???

also it should be black tea right?