Do you have a Tek vynl on your car?

Man, you had me all confused. But I'm still excited to see pics of the real thing. :)

The flames go to the right on the normal version from the store. which is on my car (at the top)

What do you drive these days?

It is done.

12 Likes

Damn, that is some serious tek dedication.
+1

2 Likes

That looks really good, nicely done.

2 Likes

Since I do not own a car, I just could put the burning earth on my bike...
Everyone above with the great decal: Great job!

1 Like

wow that looks realy awesome i realy like it.

1 Like

Excellent work.
I'll do mine when I get a car that I'm proud of. (Or, at least, a better one)

1 Like

It ... That's ... OMG AHHHH!!!!!

2 Likes

Here are the same pictures but in color. I wasn't going to post them here because I want to make another thread later about my car in general that will have lots of other pictures, but I'll go ahead and put these here too.

5 Likes

Only if I had a car.

you did both sides?

Give me $100000 and I'll put one and your name on my rallycross car and on my fire suit. jk I'd do it for free if the sponsor issue wouldn't be a pita in my division.

Ordering some now for my road cars.

Nope, only the driver side. The logo flows from the bottom left to the top right so unless I mirror imaged it, it wouldn't look right on the passenger side, and I didn't wanna mirror image the globe for obvious reasons anyway.

However as an extra benefit, cops (usually) sit on the right side of the highway when pulling people over, which means they shouldn't see these giant flames on my little Honda and (hopefully) that means I shouldn't get profiled either.

okay, i think it would have been nice personaly.
glad that the dutch cops dont realy look that much to stickers and such.
As long as you dont put spaceship spoilers and exhaust without any sound demping or your car.
You basicly fine uphere.

If there were an alternate version of the logo that has the other side of the globe (Asia n'stuff) and the exactly same flames mirrored going to the left, but the globe was still correct, I'd totally put one on the other side.

@Logan should get the guy who designed the original one and see if he'll do that haha.

1 Like