DeViLzzz Giveaway ... Now over (prizes being handed out and thnx 2 the people that cared to participate)

Added another prize to the giveaway. I won a game on HRK and it isn't too bad. Anyway get those PhysX related entries in now!

(Prizes adjusted as of June 7, 2017)

4 Likes

Nice entry man and looking for more entries people. PHYSX! Play games the way they were meant to be played. No way I will be swayed.

PS: Number of laughs through this one ... OMG! Thanks for the laughs as I so needed them.

1 Like

Update: I just added 1 more prize of a year of $1 tier Humble Bundle but again we need 64 separate entries to give those prizes away.

1 Like

Well even giving more away did not get this contest going. It is now extended to May TWO FOUR!

1 Like

The contest rules have been updated. Still waiting on more entries. : S

Game over.

For the people that were kind enough to take the time to participate things will be coming your way. If you can use them well fine and if not just pass it to a friend or family member or whatever. Also ...

I will still be giving away 2 x $1 Tier 12 month Humble Bundle.

PS: I am already seeing the PAYDAY 2 game was redeemed I think and so in the future please let me know if you have redeemed the item / had it work. Send a private message and/or post in the thread.

1 Like

CyklonDX has won 1 x 12 month of $1 tier for this PhysX BS. LOL!

1 Like