DeViLzzz Giveaway ... Now over (prizes being handed out and thnx 2 the people that cared to participate)

3 days left to enter to win crappy games! : P

(Update: New deadline or whatever til things are given away. See in the original post.)

Nah....we got nuff participants already :))
At announcement time it's gonna be like:

I want to win

Post some PhysX memes and you just might! Just don't copy mine, this is not 9gag :)

not a good physx meme but physx is never good

4 Likes

Considering what I will be giving away you might not want to win. LOL!

But it is the best PhysX meme, I vote @Dje4321 to win.

Simple, Elegant, It gets straight to the point

1 Like

So...what exactly are we compeeting for here?

You are competing for my love.

I KID! I KID!

I have games to give away and while they aren't anything really new some are okay. I don't know how many I am giving away though because the response has been terrible thus far to this. Also in regards to competition there isn't much effort needed here to participate so just put up **** and see if sticks.

So my holiday season was a bust. I was/am stuck at my parents without my pc or stable internet connection, but i can entertain miself on these forums as long as cell signal doesn't crapp out again.
Anyway, enough about me, how was your season my fellow forumers and last but not least, who's going to enjoy these here gifts that be offered?

Well then post a meme about PhysX and for the record people I changed it to where it could be a meme that said something good or bad about PhysX.

ahhaha I just found this sick one, probably super old tho

1 Like
7 Likes

HAHAHAHHA what game is that?
also is that actually done by Physx?

can't remember the game; but yea its physX.

1 Like

LOL! I heard one line of the song and then understood. Nice one @Cort_Byron! Keep it up people!

Dude with the dog gif needs to win something, that is genually funny. I NE'd twice, he has my vote!

(wins)
DeViLzzz: Here are the games.
Me: Don't want it. :|

2 Likes