Deus Qain + Level1 Team?

Don’t forget about Reddit. It’s back open

3 Likes

As long as Pistol and Logan stay far, far away I am okay with this :smiley:

5 Likes

Let’s see a redbul and peeps stream. For science.

Nice fallacy there, dude. In reality it doesn’t invalidate his opinion. It only reveals your childish reactions to criticism of Qain.

Pistol is busy being a nonnude Camgirl

1 Like

When you officially get the vault finished are you going to be more proactive in creating content or is it just going to be a side-project? Make videos on cool stuff as it comes through rather than beg vendors for hardware?

4 Likes

I think I’m just going to relax, and you know what that means,
a glass of wine or scotch, sitting in my favorite easy chair,
and of course a nice collection of music on my Sonos.
Going to kick off my shoes, put my feet up,
lean back and just enjoy the melodies.
After all, music soothes even the savage beasts.

5 Likes

Used to hangout with him on google hangouts when that was first introduced. Have had friends that have hungout with him in real life. He seemed the same to all of us. Polite, highly capable, focused and to the point. Funniest story I have heard from a friend was when he was hanging out with @DeusQain and they went to watch a movie. Took me like 15 minutes to type that last line out because I was laughing hysterically.

3 Likes

Those were good times…

4 Likes

Hows things?

2 Likes

Kicking ass and chewing bubblegum.

4 Likes

Nice you’ve got room for a chair. That closet apartment in Portland barely had room for your desk let alone you.

1 Like

Sounds fun. Where you at these days? I cant remember if you mentioned in your last few videos?

I’m in an underground vault. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re damn annoying sometimes lol locked from the outside i hope! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sealed off, unable to be opened. I have a food elevator where I get fresh supplies.

7 Likes

And all out of bubblegum.

2 Likes

But… who brings the supplies…

This is where we find out you have some screwed up slave army.

2 Likes

He will be allright.
He´s still a part of us :wink:

1 Like

It’s the same person who delivers my mail.

3 Likes