Deus Qain + Level1 Team?

Are there any plans to work with Qain on any projects? Or possibly have him as a guest on the Level1 News show? I really like his content and I think it would be cool to see him in future videos.

Idk what the relationship between him and Wendell is. (maybe a community member could fill me in on that)

14 Likes

I’ve not seen him make much content on youtube that taught me a thing even though he is meant to be a network guru.

I have nothing against the guy but he is just not interesting to me. Not that I count.

2 Likes

he’s doing his own thing. , but from what i understand, he’s on good terms with wendell, so it might be a possibility.

8 Likes

I believe you’re right considering he is a moderator on these forums.

3 Likes

It’s ok, I still love you.

37 Likes

I don’t see why. Qain is too high-strung. Like he’s chronically overdosed on caffeine or just mentally unstable. He’s got a horrible personality, at least on camera. He might be OK in real life. But I doubt that.

1 Like

A little harsh aren’t we?

12 Likes

Just being honest. I never liked the guy.

being a contrarian must get tiring these days.

1 Like

I love the way randoms insult a guy to his face for making free content you can choose to watch… stuff of @ImprovizoR, you go create better content (which you probably can’t) and then maybe if you still think that you’d have a point, but you’d probably at least put it nicely once you had any idea how much work it is.

And before you think I’m some raging Quain fanboy, I’m really not. I have nothing but respect for the content he makes available for free, but if I could watch just one of the channels that used to be under the tech syndicate banner it wouldn’t be his. That said the one personal interaction I had with him he did display great knowledge, I made a sweeping generalization that proved to be wrong and he showed me I was an idiot, but not with insults to a live audience, with a clear and well written direct message.

7 Likes

Too bad that @DeusQain doesn’t seem to be an active public member of our forum.
I used to value his contributions and commitment to the team. Maybe he’s incognito.

Forrest-Qain-2

5 Likes

He has a tendency to appear when you @ him about something :smile:

4 Likes

He’s busy for the most part. He talks with wendell a lot but thats all I’ll say :3

I miss thebwhole thing being one big blob. All the modders seem to be gone so thats pretty much killed it. I’d love it if Qain was around more. More critical thinking. Maybe we could get some of the big shits around here to shut the fuck up for once.

1 Like

I’ve been out of the world for a spell. Figured I’d walk it for a while.

12 Likes

J. R. R. Tolkien

8 Likes

It’s ok dude. You don’t have to like me. Nobody asked you to like me. I find your assessment of me being high strung to be misplaced. As most of the videos available I wasn’t consuming any caffeine.
As for being high strung in general. Not under normal circumstances.

11 Likes

When i met him he seemed very chill, no toxic; ultra high energy attitude about him. I think putting any somewhat modist person in front of a camera would make them act a certain way because you don’t feel your regular personally is enough for a demanding audience. Idk just my two cents :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s good to know.

4 Likes

No opinion about the topic really.
I like Wendells style but also like Qains style. Not sure how well they blend though. Would have to watch the final “product” first :slight_smile:

2 Likes