Deus Qain + Level1 Team?

I think that he confuses enthusiasm with being high strung. Like, I think that you just enjoy the stuff you do, and it shows. You’re pretty chill IRL, for sure

I also don’t really care for the way this forum analysed all the members of TS and now L1T like celebrities. I’m chuffed [pleased] that Qain liked my recommendation to call the Discord server The Brotherhood of Nod for however long that lasted, but I’m not interested in who I’d “ship” him with or paw for updates or content. He’s obviously just moved as his video blogs show, and that’s it. He’s just moved. Will he make “”""“content”"""" soon? Maybe. What will it be of/how long will it take/who will he make it with? I don’t know. I’ll see it when I see it, watch it if I want to watch it, and that’s how Youtube works guys.

5 Likes

ahh so that part of the internet. :wink:

1 Like

The constant “would X work well with Y and what’s Z’s relationship with X???” is weird and creepy. They’re just people who have a youtube channel, the clamouring I’ve seen must be fucking bizarre to wade through every time they do anything public.

3 Likes

ehh people get bored.

1 Like

He is for sure @incognito :open_mouth: … Now, isn’t that neato!

Could be. Humans are weird like that. You could literally be a saint and there’s going to be someone who doesn’t like you for some reason. No one is universally liked or disliked. It’s perfectly normal. As for myself, I’m pretty robotic in real life, as in you can’t tell what I’m thinking or feeling 99% of the time. That makes some people nervous. And people I perceive to be intense make me nervous. We can’t choose our personalities.

1 Like

Humans are weird. You could be stealing something from someone but feel that’s ok because you feel intitled to it.

2 Likes

And sometimes, not everything is as it appears to be

1 Like

I’d love to hear alternative facts

2 Likes

Sounds like you already have.

5 Likes

As someone who has spoken to him at (some) length High strung is not the right word. That be the antithesis of what he is. Last time we spoke I was wondering if he needed some coffee, coke, maybe a dose of NX, But no, mental instability may fit other folks who may be more…reactionary. Though I doubt he remembers me, I thought he was level headed and cool.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize people had such strong opinions one way or the other.

Regardless, I’m still looking forward to seeing Qain’s own content and hopefully see him in some Level1 videos.

I’m gonna go hop on Patreon and show my support for him.

4 Likes

That reminds me… I need to update my payment info

1 Like

Thank you for helping me with my random questions about pci pathing and random difficult questions when no one else would. Good man.

2 Likes

Recently met the guy. Seems pretty OK.

Most people think I come on strong, so try not to hold that against them.

2 Likes

I liked his content, and I would like to see more, be it on his own channel or with Wendell for an episode or two.

2 Likes

Working on it.

9 Likes

Just got this up and running. I now have a place to put all my video files.

6 Likes

And how is that not descriptive of every overworked IT guy in the industry?

4 Likes