CS:GO Team

steam name is currently, k ツ ... add me! rank is DMG badge last i recall. i play a lot of competitive match making and cevo pugs. always looking for new people to team up with.

I wouldn't mind playing with some Tek Syndicate people.
In a team, in a pub game, a fun mode like Scoutzknivez

You can find me from my group (terosterone).

I'm GMT +2, Northern Europe, Supreme/Global
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

I'd love to join, also S3 but looking to get better.

I am throwing this out there again, if anyone would like to play any CEVO or MM pugs with me my steam name is "eneffseetee". Just hit me up and ask if I can play. I am in Texas, and usually am free to play most week nights from like 8ish till about 10-11.

OGN or possible HLX

I'd be down playing with a group of you guys. Hanging around Nova 3/4 lately. +/- 90 Competitive wins.
Send me a private message on here or hit me up on steam if you want to play.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Qcpemplemousse

I usually play about 2-3 games a day during the week @ around 7PM EST. I really don't mind playing with higher or lower ranked players.

I Sended you a friend request. My steam id is pyyzi.

me and pample have been playing a ton lately guys, any other NA players wanna join us?

Yep, been a blast, more of ya'll should join us.
We usually play a full 5 man team, so the 5 rank difference restriction does not apply here, could be a silver 3 for all I care. Don't be shy!

We have also been playing esea and cevo, so you guys with no exp on 128tick servers can see what it is like.

I am now at MG2 and am always looking for new people to play with. I am in the UK. We like a chilled and friendly atmosphere but we do like to win. I normally play with 2 of my friends and we are all around Nova Master - MGE Level. If you would like to play then either add myself "Woe" or leave me a steam name/link and I will add you.

I realise a link isn't the best thing to post so it is up to you.

We don't mind what rank you are either! :)

at the moment im silver 4 and really close to silver 5

A few of us tek guys are lvling up. I moved up to DMG, and someone else moved up to eagle.

I'd be interested, but I still need 4 more wins before I'm ranked. I always have taken competitive way too seriously so I don't play much. I should start playing more in another week after school is over, so hopefully I can get some lvls and play with you guys.

Grats man, really trying to get to DMG at the moment. Any tips?

I mean I would have to see you play. But working on headshots and spry control are always good. Ill add you.

Better yet your hard to find... I'm Hitemlow32.

I only play that game for fun, competative play usually takes the fun out of it for me unless it's a lan setup.

I'm looking for people to play with in the nova-mg range. Check out a couple of my highlights http://www.twitch.tv/mralfredbuddyguy/profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZenMasta/
What I lack in aim, I make up with communication/call outs and funny rage moments.

Finished my tenth win today, Silver 4. (I'm also ~250xp away from private 4, which will take a while with how the xp system was nerfed.) Alhough, it might be better if I don't keep getting stuck with people like this. Two kids (I know because they had mics), and three of them (including those kids) pretty much ignored all communication. Bleh.

In other words, if we have a team going I'd like to join if possible, or if someone wants to pick me up for some comp or help me train, it would be much appreciated. :) I'll probably be playing on headshot-only servers or doing the missions for now.

P.S. Found this guy today in casual. Apparently he's famous or something.