CS:GO Team

Add me we will chat been playing cs for 15 years.....   Name is nfct

Thanks! I'll add you. What time of day do you usually play?

Germany?

Is there a way to view someone's profile while playing without having to die first? There's a lot of people who spam the mic with bullshit I have to block because it's so distracting, and the only way I know how to view their profile is after I die to watch them and then hit z for view profile to block their communications. Can I view their profile while alive somehow?

what kind of cheats will we be running?

hold tab hit e and click their name to mute them

keep tab held whole time

America, but i dont care

The only nfct I can find is a Janis in Germany.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm not that terrible, just nooby.

I'd Love to Join! 

EDIT: Mind linking me to your account?

Eh that's not working for me. I still can't mute a dead one. Oh well.

try eneffseetee

Hey sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to log in to the new forum and just got that fixed. Just sent you a request on steam from lolcatsarelol.

You should check out TheWarOwl on youtube, really good videos.

I can play on the weekends, I am hitemlow32 if you want to add me. I am currently MG1.

35 wins (not in row) on Silver 3, then came 2 wins and two ranks up in a row... now I am Silver 3...

I'm from Europe (GMT+1) and you can find me here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/tylnesh/

He makes good videos, but another guy to check out is adren. He is a pro player who makes videos.

Would be great to join in, I'm Silver 4 with 400hrs+ (no laughing!).
Feel free to add me Andy3eg

That's Just what I did! Really did build my knowledge straight away.. Now a S4 and feeling closer to ranking up after each game :)

You can add me im silver 3 and i live in europe.
ID PyyZi

I have the game but I never play. I'm Tastyrabbit on Steam. I am terrible at all games... the more competitive the worse I am.