[CLOSED WAIT FOR NEXT MONTH]1 MONTH "Just do it" challenge/initiative for the members of the community

This will be available via stylish :) The Alternate Dark Theme is pretty much done.

2 Likes

@DeViLzzz if you think you want to get on the list hit me up. Glad you are talking to people more. I need to do something similar.

So should I throw you on the list?

didn't I have this discussion with @Quixotic? lol

the way Linus dumbs it down make sense.

Yes, this is where I found out about it originally. Then I read some pages of the license.

WOW! Thanks for that one. I did some reading before choosing version 3 but I was not thinking about creating a potential incompatibility with Linux or software for Linux - technically it would be compatible but probably no one would use it with version 3. Since this library will be only for Linux, I now made it compatible with it by downgrading to version 2 and adding the "version 2 only" part to it.

1 Like

I would like to participate, I've been making a lot of music lately and I think this would be nice because it would give me motivation to actually finish everything up.

Put me on the list!!

3 Likes

Didn't know we have so many composers. Good luck.

Add me to the list.

I'm working on a website that is a essentially FourSquare for basketball courts. Where people can submit a basketball court based on there location and then find courts and see when people most recently checked in.

2 Likes

@Atomic_Charge im going draw, something im learning to do..

1 Like

You are the first artist here. Are you going to put it up on DeviantArt or do you have a personal blog of sorts?

I dont, I wouldn't call my self an artist.. But What I might do is made a blog post here, post something on it every day even if its just an attempt at a body part of scene, or a cool video or learning thing ive found. Ill do that :D

3 Likes

Just today I picked drawing back up, lol.

3 Likes

Tell you what, I am in.

I'll be updating my para virtualisation OS and web front end to use LXC Instead of openvz.

2 Likes

Hella good idea. Count me in.

2 Likes

You are in, member.

Great initiative, add me!

2 Likes

If you wish, But I'm already done with it, and will have a video up in a few days.

4 Likes

I wanna get in on this!!!!

1 Like

You are in.

1 Like