Cinebench R15 cpu+overclocking score

Syntetics are not important at all…
I am going to quit rendering mostly. Streaming shouldn’t push it all that much. Haven’t tried it yet, cause i’m having other issues to deal with.

I was running 760K before, so this is crazy fast for me. It is indeed only a 3 phase board, yes.
Will undervolting actually help? I mean Asrock A tuning is reading 1,35 something auto setting and 1,1 something use… Should I try running it at 1,1 or even 1,0? Should I just open a new thread about undervolting Ryzen?

PS: I’m really sorry for overspamming the thread…

No problem, this thread is going on for a couple of years allready.
You could eventually create a sepperate topic for it.
That might get you more help probablly.
maybe you could try to set a static voltage of a bout 1.32V,
and let the overclock sit as it is.
And try if that is any stable, if so, you could also try to back it off a littlebit more maybe 1.30V.

1 Like

x370 taichi, it’s the shiznit

ram depressed me a little as I didnt know that if you populate all 4 channels you have to dial back the speed…

if i had known that I would have gone for 2x16 rather than 4x8

fairly comfortable with the overclock, voltage is at 1.2(something) and has been rock solid through a whole days usage of c4d (renders stress machine almost as much as prime95 :D)

Only thing that concerns me about amd builds is the performance hit I am seeing in opengl in cinema4d (as opposed to the same card running in an intel build).

its not terrible as its still near 100fps but its basically 50 fps lower than what the same card got in my 4790k build, which is odd.