Cinebench R15 cpu+overclocking score

Hmm, here is 2x7950s at1050mhz core and 1250mhz memory with CPU at 4.8ghz. Happy to break 3000.

ahh thanks mate noted! Now back to the cinebench scores

FX6300 @ 4.3 1.4v

Nice scores! And congrats on getting past the 3000, Im waiting until i can upgrade my psu to start oc'ing my hardware :) 

42% increase. WTB more cores and HT! :( 100% load ~70c with ambient about 23c.

This is because, CB does not allways show´s the correct cpu speed. this happens allot with intel cpu´s.

590cb is not bad for an i5.

Temps are nice ☺

Wow nice gpu you have up there.

But i want to mention, that your FX8350 on stock realy scores low, there 562cb. Mines at stock scores arround 644cb.

Which mobo do you have?

There is 24/7 AIDA64 stable with temps low 60sC max on the hotest core and 24C room temperature.

https://imageshack.com/i/paB5mijtp

Have to try for higher clocks, but when the time is right. :)

scores document updated :)

keep em coming guys, get more people!

and if you get a better score, post again and I will update it!

Damn still can't beat the 1090t @ 4.5ghz

these phenom ii chips are still beastly

Nice Thanks ☺

Yeah, I saw latter (after I wrotte comment) in screenshots, my bad.

I noticed I was actually throttling after a while of some testing but this is at stock voltage. I am not sure I have the sufficient cooling to push it past 4.6GHz.

I have an MSI 990FXA-GD65

I just ran it again and got better results. Something must have been bogging it down the other day.

Time to start overclocking till it hertz again

Running at JEDEC standard? I think you should oc that shit and see how many different BSOD errors you can get.

624cb thats a better number for stock indeed ☺

On your last run your voltage was 1.288 this run its 1.440 which seems high for stock clock. Way nicer score though for sure.