Cheap sub $45 keyboard

I want a minimalistic Cherry mx Brown (or something equivilant, but a must) mechanical keyboard that is below $40-$45. If I wanted a quality mechanical keyboard, I’d pay $179 for a corsair K95 platinum. Back lighting that can be white (white or RGB) is preferable, but not necessary. 10 key is more preferable, but not totally necessary. I don’t care if it lasts a super long time. I’m thinking like one of those Drop keyboards that are MSRP $200 but could totally be sold for like $30.

What are your recommendations?

Better but over budget:

Look up the MagicForce stuff. Not sure if it is still the case but you could get the 68 key non led for $25 and the white or possible light blue for $35, so worth looking into.

They have a tenkeyless too now and some other but have not kept up.

I have the 68 key one and it is super solid budget keyboard, cast aluminium top, plate mount gaterons, nice keys caps, removable cable. I love it.

Qisan 108 is the name of the full size one

My suggestion is the Logitech G413. It should be even cheaper now than when I bought it for 60$ and it’s available with white backlight. The only downside I find to it is the bulky cable for the USB passthrough. Other than that I think it’s a good buy.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.