Building my FIRST PC

Would it be possible for a cheaper case and more expensive PSU? Also how heavy is the Graphics card because I have family in england who can post it to me :3

If you look at the previous posts, I think I've outlined a more powerful PSU with a cheaper case, the Antec One Gaming case.  If you're dead set on the looks of the Sharktoon case then by all means go for that case and the XFX 550W PSU i've previously linked.  If the build isn't for a long time I wouldn't bother shopping now, alot of those items i've listed will probably be out of stock by the time you start browsing again.  

Good luck with your build :) 

Were any of those things on offer? I thought the 7870 is... Thank you for all your help :) I don't really know which case I want, I just think £60 is a bit much for a pc but you do know best as I am new to this...

http://www.ebuyer.com/388867-powercolor-hd-7870-pcs-vortex-ii-edition-2gb-gddr5-dual-dvi-hdmi-ax7870-2gbd5-2dhppv is this on offer or is it the price it will be, cause I need to know whether to buy it first as it's on offer...

On offer and will also be phased out.  Save your money and get the XT version of the 7870. More performance and for a similar price.

Where can I find this card?