Bryan Lunduke + Level1 = Awesome Linux Content

omg yes

2 Likes

I guess you guys all don't seem to be aware that Brian Lunduke (of "Linux Sucks" fame) does a (mostly) bi-weekly Podcast together with Jono Bacon (of former Ubuntu fame, now GitHub employee), Steward Langridge, and Jeremy Garcia (no idea where he's actually employed).

If you think that "The Tek" can be crazy at times you clearly never listened to Bad Voltage

Anyhow, a co-op between Tek Syndicate (@wendell and @DeusQain should be the perfect "ingredient" for a epic talk) and Brian Lunduke would be plain awesome... not Eric S. Raymond awesome but very very close. ;)

Ooooh shame on us I guess! You have shown that "we" are all inferior (to you're abundance of knowledge in all things Lunduke), and I guess I'll go "sit in the corner" and play with Popsicle sticks.

"("(See what I did there with the Popsicle reference?)")"

;)

Your life must be incredibly dull if a) you feel offended by a heads-up b) that's the type of posts that obviously float your boat.

lol nah man, I just didn't like your tone. I apologize :)

reminded me of . . .

1 Like

im still waiting for the rest of the video with ESR... Linux content has been short at best but hopefully Tek Syndicate can settle down in 2016 and get the content rolling !

2 Likes

For those who might not already know...

Linux videos anyone? Who's the new guy?! pic.twitter.com/aGc0spc25u

— Logan ( @Logan_RTW ) January 25, 2016

I'm gonna feel real dumb if that's not him haha.

1 Like

no the senanagins channel needs to be that one channel that has no videos and 6,000 subs.

1 Like

I want it NOW!

It doesn't look like Lunduke, according to the hair he had in his recent Linux Sucks teaser. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, doesn't look like Lunduke at first, his ears are bit more conspicuous. Dunno who he is.

But hell yes. Lunduke + @wendell seriously needs to be a thing!
I love Lunduke's content. Like come on, the lyrics in Uptime Funk :D

1 Like

Well the Tek Syndicate crew have definitely been made aware of this thread and haven't confirmed or denied anything. So I'm going on the assumption that they don't wanna spoil it.

puts on tinfoil hat

2 Likes

go to youtube and look for linux sucks
nvm it's listed above in a comment

Here's Lunduke's 2016 "Linux Sucks" talk, just uploaded today. Worth a look, and we've got a thread going about it.

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/linux-sucks/93285/27?u=shoring_fragments

@Logan@wendell@DeusQain would love to hear your reactions on The Tek or elsewhere.

All freaking yes to this. If this Co-op becomes a possibility, I would be an extremely happy man!

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I did not know it was posted yesterday. Will watch it later on tonight.

1 Like

"Can I tell you a story about how white I am for a second?" - Bryan Lunduke

6 Likes

I vouch for this. This would be the best thing since bacon.

1 Like

Bryan was just voted in on the board for opensuse.

Wendell had a look at opensuse a while back.

You should be friends and make a video : D

2 Likes