Bryan Lunduke + Level1 = Awesome Linux Content

Make this shit happen please! @wendell

[Added 01/24/2017]
By George, I think I've gone and done something useful!

30 Likes

Please for the love of god, make this happen.

@wendell

@Logan

@DeusQain

16 Likes

Awesome content that would be.

Yes please

a tek syndicate linux cards against humanity game would be awesome for the shenanigans channel w bryan.

1 Like

All of this and more please

1 Like

Insert Shia Labeouf meme here

1 Like

There you go

8 Likes

Holy shit, yes please.

@Logan
@wendell

Can we please get something?

2 Likes

that would be interesting....

1 Like

And who is Bryan Lunduke?

1 Like

http://lunduke.com/ <- his website
https://www.youtube.com/user/BryanLunduke <- his YT channel about linux

He's taking a very critical view on linux, which I like about him.

He gives the "Linux sucks" talks

2 Likes

he does a puppet act and discusses similar topics to Tek Syndicate. He's very knowledgeable in Linux software as well

1 Like

Ah ok never heard of him.

1 Like

Years ago before Tek Syndicate was a thing, I used to watch Jupiter Broadcasting and the Linux Action Show every week just like I do with The Tek now. Bryan Lunduke was a huge part of that at the time, but nowadays I think he's too busy for it.

A few months back Wendell recommend that everyone check out his "Linux Sucks" presentation, and I was like "Hey! Bryan! Yay!" and then last night just by luck I saw that on Twitter and with it an opportunity for magic.

Guys! Make the magic happen! Pretty pleeeeeese!?

Irony is, I still don't know jack shit about Linux lol. I want to learn so bad but I'm scared. crys in corner

5 Likes

This would be an amazing collaboration. Would totally watch that.

My mind is blown that something productive came out of YT comments. Good on you @imaximus

1 Like

oh no... no no no no... twitter, not youtube lol. Fear not, for your mind is still fully intact.

1 Like

That would indeed be a great idea. I randomly came across his "Linux sucks" video, when I started to dig into Linux :) Pretty humorous guy that knows a lot about Linux. He should fit right in into the TekLinux channel.

3 Likes

Also just had an idea... could maybe, possibly, ...definitely? have one of Bryan's famous (or infamous) Linux talks at LAN Syndicate!? That would be fun!

If you haven't seen any them before, check them out.

3 Likes

Collaboration with Lunduke would be awesome. I actually thought about suggesting this to Wendell when he brought up the new linux content.

A lot of it has to do with eliminating Google or other big data companies from your life using FOSS, Lunduke has a video that talks about this exact thing.

He's a real down to earth guy, sharp as a tack, and could very likely contribute quite a bit of either input or influence to the Linux projects.

2 Likes