Bryan Lunduke + Level1 = Awesome Linux Content

Sorry to revive dead thread, but Thanks for the heads up on the podcast @B.Jay, pretty awesome stuff!

N-N-N-N-N-NECRO THREAD!!!

Because relevant.

cough @wendell @DeusQain cough cough

13 Likes

poor timing I guess with the drama and legal stuff.

Oh my god please @wendell do some type of linux series with him. I love the videos and lectures he does....

I messaged him, we are chatting. We've had similar experiences with things, it turns out. Lulz.

23 Likes

:)

This makes me so happy. I can't wait to see that video!

You sir just made my day :D

1 Like

Actually possibly good timing (?). I'd imagine that Wendell might have more flexibility in some regards than he used to.

2 Likes

This would be a great idea. Will be interesting to see what things they come up with.

bryans not the hero TS needs,
he's the hero TS deserves

4 Likes

I don't see this happening, there really has not been an uptick in content on the channel. @logan and @hutchison15 have said that they have a ton of yet to be edited content and are going to edit and put the videos out. However that has yet to be done (you can tell whats older and new from the, imo, awful "side to side moving side-camera" shot that is happening). Fingers crossed, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
(Please prove me wrong @Logan and @hutchison15)

think this is less a Tek syndicate + Bryan Lunduke idea and more of a @wendell + Tek Syndicate Tbh

:)

2 Likes

So something's gonna happen with this soon? And it's only been almost a year...

@wendell any updates? ^^

The game is a foot. Anyone in the community have a waffle iron I can have and do terrible things to?

Need something like this.

3 Likes

@Zoltan has one.

Does it matter if it's plastic on the outside?

ideally chromed out so it looks good on camera

This is gonna be good..

1 Like