Best 40" 4K monitor for under $1000 A399U or Crossover 434K

Ok then in your opinion what high end AMD cards should I go with for best performance to crossfire and not overclock?I don't use Intel or Nvidia I like AMD and will use them as long as I can. Ive changed what GPU's I'm going with like 10 times there are just so many conflicting points and everyone has something different to say. I may not get the same kind of money to upgrade in the future so want to use it to my full advantage while I can I may upgrade again in February if I can I want to use the zen line but I just heard they are not going to make better CPU's than the 8350 and 9590 and if this is the case it makes me extremely sad but don't know how accurate this information was.

I believe you told me you had a nice 7970 , that the starting point i was mentioning. You have not yet experimented with the up-scaling capacities and results. Therefore by beginning with a AMD HD7970 at 1080p, you can see from that point, what you may need from your own specific standpoint and hardware combination. each rigg has its own personality, so to speak. From there you can get a second 7970 and go from there. You may find that you have a very performant combination. When I look at the specs, there are a lot of very specific gains, not overall increase, or if so , not enough to warrant the price and fuss. (IMO)

I am assuming the system with a AMH A399U.

Yeah A399U but like I said I may not have the ability to have this much money to upgrade so I want to upgrade and take advantage of it while I can otherwise I absolutely agree with you and try it out first but if I don't jump on it and get the stuff right when I get the money it will dwindle away and then I wont be able to do it.

refresh my memory as to what you are going to play with the rigg

Farmville on facebook

really ?

cows are going to be running................

No just joking I play Bioshock, Payday 2, the new Borderlands, Going to grab the new MadMax game coming out in September, want to play Elder Scrolls Online, I'm going to grab a copy of Dishonored but that's also a bit irrelevant because I want to play new games as they come out in 4K and things will change as they come out and what games I play will change over time I want to be able to play anything isn't that the point of PC gaming and to strive to have the best machine and to have the best graphics and to all ways be better? Also from what I am told as the perfect Direct X12 and release new drivers we will see greater performance from the Fury and Fury X. Ive also seen results the the Fury doesn't perform as well as the Fury X I don't know why but Ive seen an article on it.

there is some crystal ball work there !!!!!!!
Getting very good info in 390x, fury and so forth seem very hard to come by. What will the future be made of, is like Mantle............unbelievable and then, nearly completely forgotten. I am almost tempted to tell you to get a 7990, I have a
HD 7990 6GB 6GBD5 DDR5 AX7990 6GBD5-2DHJ , big beef, but performs on my A399U like a dream; and I think I am well off for a couple of years yet. These cards, I have 3, turned out to be great investments, and I got both of them on Ebay.......with some very careful shopping. I think you are analytic enough. I wish I could read in a crystal ball what will be the next best thing.....but....................

Well I just want to grab the best thing while I can and if I can upgrade in the future I can always just sell them on ebay and get something newer but I will take a look to see how much the 7990 are ill see but like I said I want to get the best I can in case I can't upgrade for awhile I mean Ill be able to upgrade other parts but not $1,200 for cards.