Before I order Rate/Fix my £800 Build?

http://craigyycap.co.uk/i/bf58e.png

So I want to build  gaming pc for £800 that I will be able to upgrade in the future and can current run all games at 1920 x 1080 ultra 60 fps I think that this build would be okay would you guy's change anything?

I think this would be able to run games like battlefield 4 in this quality but im unsure?

Maybe a R9 280X 3GB?

A better SSD?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/WYkpmG

That's what I would get for £800. It's fairly similar, but with a better chipset and overclocking capability.

Yes i'd go with something like this.

Sorry I didnt think I would get a reply but I just ordered this.

750W Corsair Builder Series CX750M 80PLUS Bronze Modular Power Supply

1TB Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 3.5" SATA III Hard Drive - HDD

MSI Twin FrozR GeForce GTX 770 OC 2048MB GDDR5 Graphics Card 

8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance Jet Black Low Profile 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Dual/Quad Channel

Sharkoon Bulldozer Black/Red Mid Tower Gaming Case 

Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail

120GB Mushkin Chronos 2.5" 7mm SATA 6GB/s (SATA-III) Solid State Drive

Gigabyte Z97X-SLI Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit DVD

Will this build be just as good or shall I cancel it and get this one instead?

It's not a bad list, that you've chosen. However, I would cancel and pick up the other parts.

I think my list just has a bit more quality control, and newer components. The i5 I selected is near enough the same price as the predecessor. Has an improved TIM for better temps and overclocking. Little considerations like that.

They have just told me that it is too late to cancel my order. Have I made a bad choice with the things that I have got? Or will it be okay?

No, it's fine. If you can't cancel, it'll play games brilliantly. Seems a bit silly that they would say that. What retailer did you purchase from?

Aria pc. Is the build you made alot better than the one I just did or are they pretty similar?

Pretty similar performance-wise. The parts I picked were newer, favourable parts.

The 4690K is more or less the same as the 4670K, but the 4690K had better overclocking potential and better temps.

Personally prefer XFX power units, in comparison to the CX series.

Again, I prefer the Fractal case for aesthetics, which is a subjective point.

But, it's all perfectly workable. You've not really got anything to worry about.

Alright then buddy well I know who to come to in the future haha. Will the build I made be able to play everything 1920 x 108 ultra at 60 fps? and if so how long do you think this build will last for?

Yeah, it really is a good start for £800. You might have dropped the SSD in favour of a more powerful GPU e.g an R9 290. Might have been a little better for mods. But an SSD is always good.

The GPU is the main component that will determine gaming performance. A 770 will max out most games with a playable framerate. The 770 can be used on resolutions above 1080p. Not sure how long it will last, but you should be able to use it for the next three years, comfortably. Something will last as long as you're satisfied with it.

Well this is my first ever build so I wasn't 100% on what to get this will be my first time building a pc I just went of what I could find out. I have recently left console gaming so yeah... As for the 290 and the 770 I see allot of comparison's for it and I couldn't choose I understand that the fact the 290 has 3gb is an advantage in itself. I never found anything useful until it was too late. I just hope I am satisfied with what I purchased. But with the parts I have purchased could I not just buy some of the part's that you recommended and change them out? Thankyou for all of your help :)

Vram doesn't equate to more performance. There's many things that sum up/ make a good card. Vram is balanced with the card.

The 280x and 770 and pretty equal. Dropping the SSD would have given you a larger budget for the R9 290, which has 4GB. Mods can utilise a lot of Vram, but the 2GB 770 is perfectly capable. So you can see why I would lean to the 290, as it is the higher performing card, and really well rounded. But the 770 is really good for a first PC. Some people are running APUs without dedicated graphics cards.

At the end of the day, it'll smash any console. You can still mod and play any game on the market.

Yeah I guess. But the main question is because all I really play is battlefield and MMo's will I be able to run them in ultra?

Easily. Highest textures in all games. You may have to turn down anti-aliasing and post processing, but you will get the best looking textures.

How much anti-aliasing will I be able to get away with? About x4? Oh and one more thing will I be able to overclock my part's at all?

You'll be able to run overclocked, comfortable. You've got a large enough PSU for two 770s. I haven't checked to see if your motherboard is SLI compatible.

You should be able to run with x4 comfortably. Depends on the game. You can still use a lot of features and settings, but you may not be able to run them maxed out. Just different things like advanced PhysX or demanding ambient occlusion settings. That's not particularly important. There are some instances where I can't run those settings on my 780. As long as you can get the textures all the way up to ultra, that's the most important thing.

Okay then. So all in all for a small amount of knowledge and for my first build on a budget what would you rate it overall out of 10? And yes it is SLI compatible.

Well, you can only tailor it to your own preferences. If you're happy with it, that's what counts.

I think your platform; the Intel CPU, motherboard and those bits are top performers. It's the platform that lasts the longest length of time, and you've got a big tick in that box. You've got a good GPU.

All other components are just sundry items. They work, they do the job. I don't know what the controller and different bits on the SSD are like. I don't know that SSD.

You said you play Battlefield. The 270x and GTX 760 can manage Battlefield on ultra textures, so the 770 will give it a bit of an extra spanking.

I'd really only nit-pick and say, you could have taken a little bit longer to decide on the PSU. The main things that affect performance get a big tick. Not sure about out of 10. Personally, I would have dropped the SSD for some mega-fast GPU. But that's just my own idea, because SSDs can always be added later.

Good news!! I have just managed to cancel my order so I can start to buy the build that you recommended. I could do with only spending £500 this month so what do you think i should buy first and foremost? and I will drop the SSD For a better GPU what one would you recommend? The one inside the build? However when I get paid again next month I would also like to get an SSD so what one would you recommend?