Ban On Oktoberfest

I have a solution guys to settle this debate and the bombings and the shootings by ISIS. We find who manufactures their weapons and put pigs blood in the paint and the explosives. We should also put pigs blood in our bullets. I bet they wont be so brave to fight then.

Haha, Bacon mortars!

Fair enough.

I know you were being defensive of muslims and I can see how my statements can be taken that way.
I was being defensive of being called names.

If you want to debate this at another time I am welcome to it. : P

Truce

There is one in every crowd. If it is real, which I actually don't doubt it is because I know Wahhabi and Neo-Salafism pretty intimately, then understand that for every one who signed there is 500 other Muslims who died a little inside or are currently ROFL.

At any rate, it is the Wahhabisalafists democratic right in a democracy to voice their retarded opinion. And I think it is much better that they are are allowed to than to force them underground and lend them unwarranted martyr status in the eyes of people who support them. Let them speak and remove all doubt themselves...

There is no free money there. Most of these guys are all bark and no bite and prefer to handle teh bizniz from the comfort of their sofa. Don't kid yourself. The vast majority of internet radicals are just that. Internet radicals. Keyboard warriors.

I was talking about the Syrain refugees, not the forum.

Funny how history can become muted. Look up the Muslim Conquests.

Political wars, not religious, which is what i was referring to.
Some history can be shoved under the table though.

What I find ironic is there is this cycle where some people think we are being facist by blaming islam and we think they are being the cause of facist because the facist gained power when Hitler took much of Europe with the rest of Europe saying nothing about it. The problem is when it comes time to decide wether a culture is adequet for the modern world. Hitler removed cultures he didint like and we removed the fasist ideology.

So this leads to the big question. Is Islam good or bad for the rest of society. Some people claim it is realy peacful with radicals, some claim it is against free thought and wisdom (sharia law). I think this is the only question that needs to be answered.

It's a religion, of course it is bad for society, but there is nothing we can do except try and wait.

1 Like

Here on Tek Syndicate the answer may be very clear but I think people realy need to ask questions like this around the world. We should question cultures and decide if they are a net good or bad in a utilitarian way.

Cultures are kind of like paint, and when you combine them and try not to offend anybody their features get blocked out and it forms brown. The only way to make this "melting pot" work is to remove uncompatible parts of each culture.

How delusional are you? Are you trying to create more terrorists? "Oh my holy place was destroyed by the government I THINK I WANT TO BE THEIR FRIEND" abandon your argument.

Comments are closed. Yeah, this is fake

" All signs suggest, however, that the petition was the work of 4chan trolls: The Mirror unearthed a thread in which several 4chan users lol over the “fake poll.”

A representative for Change.org also said that Almuradi closed the petition early himself, which wouldn’t make much sense if he was genuinely petitioning the city of Munich. One might also wonder why this guy didn’t target a city closer to home: Amsterdam, Rotterdam and several other Dutch cities host their own Oktoberfest celebrations."

And when the author of the article is described as " Christian and lover of liberty." I think there might be a slight bias.

Couple things.

What I said was primarily a joke. So rejoice in the fact that I am not that stupid.

The reason it might seem like an actual argument is because other people posted fairly interesting retorts that I thought deserved a decent reply.