Aremis' Sales Thread 2020 (New Items JULY 2020)

I’m interested in the Sun Keyboard.

1 Like

Which one?

The 5c?

1 Like

The one new in box?

Side note: What HDD’s do you need? Or is that an old post?

Just HDD’s. Or SSD’s really.

I just got some servers (R510, R620) and they don’t hane drives, nor sleds. I can get sleds, I just need drives. Lol.

Would you like a mousepad with it? I think I have a spare clean one. One got wet, unfortunately.

Nah, I could take the keyboard as is. Also, let me look at my storage, I have drives galore. (PATA & SATA. Some SCSI i think Raptors)

Only pata drives I have interest in are high density laptop drives. Don’t need scsi, and if you have 500/1000 gb sata that’d be dank.

1 Like

Added shit to post 2, DDR4 server ram and grid K2’s

Anything on wanting that sun keyboard bro?

1 Like

Yeah I still want it, but if you have a buyer it’s ok. I checked my drives and the S.M.A.R.T read is bad. I wouldn’t give these drives away. They could fail at any moment

No worry on drives. No other buyers.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you later in the week

1 Like

Deal. Can negotiate price if you need to.

1 Like

Going to be updating prices today, starting with Mac Pro half off (minus the 45 for drives, thats still 45 bucks)

Sun boxes are potentially sold at original price to a craigslist user.

Can’t do it for a couple weeks. I have too much going on. Also,I’m possible coming into some Drives in the next couple of weeks you might like so I’ll keep you posted

1 Like

KK. I’m now looking for SSD’s or spare SAS. If just SATA, whatever lol.

1 Like

Well, I’m overseeing a project, expired DELL hardware, about 5yr old drives and SSD’s. I think they had several Intel SSD’s. i should get first dibbs on it or they ship it to a Goodwill or other center

1 Like

Goodwill is a waste they instantly throw that shit out and have it destroyed.

1 Like

A couple years back i consulted for a firm that sent Servers, Desktops and laptops to Goodwill asa way to get rid of the hardware. i would rather they giv it to the school system or sell it rather than throw it away.

Well then send me SSD’s and hard driv as payment for the keyboard. I have an R620 with 2 slots set up for drives, and thats about as many slots as I need, an R510 with 12 slots, and a PS4000E san with 16 slots. All empty. So send as many as yoi like and I’ll pay for the shipping.

Pm me when you got it ready. I’m going to be away fram home until next thursday so you have time yet haha.

1 Like