Aremis rips apart his truck

Somehow my part ended up in colorado.

2 Likes

I had to replace a lot of parts on my blazer and got this
this beats the hell out of autozone prices

1 Like

It also bends and is from ebay

Basically done. Everything is now mounted.

Story time.

So my dad had an actually good idea. Order the new hub on amazon with prime because weā€™d get fucked on shipping.

Ok, I think. We just got a hub in my city, so it should be on the next flight to the hub the day after I order it, which was thursday. Then saturday itā€™ll be sifted and I get it monday.

Cool.

However some retard sent my box from the ohio hub all the way to fucking colorado. At that, someone else got my box, remowed all the shit that was meant to protect the part, saw it wasnā€™t weed or whatever, and they proceeded to send it back asd then to me without packing material.

The box had my address in big fucking letters. Are you retarded?

In this case, yes, they are. They made computers do a humanā€™s job.

Computers donā€™t have judgement. Apparently neither does amazon.

Iā€™ve had multiple packages go missing or be late because of this ā€˜genius automationā€™. Theres a reason I buy from a real fucking store, and its because I want the thing in my hands so I can check it and bring it home safely, rather than dick around with this bullshit.

So the package was a week and a half lahe, I canā€™t get a refund, and no one at amazon is even responding to me.

As usual, I will not use them. I have tried, and I get fucked.

Every.

Time.

Whether its a book, gpu, usb stick, anything.

Stop buying online you stupid fucks Iā€™m tired of this shit.

You had a bad experience and everyone else is to blameā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah if its done wrong. Like I said weve done it on trucks and jeeps successfully that have lasted forever but literally preparation is key and we are talking the use of pro chemicals

Hardly, Iā€™m just tired of companies getting kickbacks for shitty behavior.

1 Like

Advance has an OK website and always has 20-25% promo codes. I usually buy online and pickup in store. Sometimes I buy online while standing in the store.

Edit: current offer.

1 Like

209 years D:

(ans is years in french kek)

Hey I mean all power to ya keep the old beaters runningā€¦

I like the engines of oldā€¦ reliableā€¦ and serviceableā€¦ thats all but gone except on bigger enginesā€¦

1 Like