Apple I understand now

I don't even understand the whole "this vs that" crap.

Stick me in front of a Mac and I can do my work, play a game here or there, browse the web and use any software that I need.
Stick me in front of a Windows machine and I can do my work, play a plethora of games, browse the web, watch Blu-Rays and use any software that I need.
Stick me in front of a Linux machine and I can do my work, play games, browse the web and use open source alternatives to software that I need.

I use a Mac for work because it's what we all use. It works fine with supporting customers using all three flavours of operating systems. I use Windows for home because I build my own machine and use software that's only natively compatible with Windows. I use Linux for my server and NAS because it suits the roles and is free.
I use an iPhone because the convenience of making/taking calls and texts on a Mac is excellent and seamless. I've used multiple Android phones and liked them. Still do. I don't put one over the other but the calls/texts was the appeal.

Give me an iPhone and I can make/take calls/messages, browse the web, use apps.
Give me an Adroid-powered phone and I can make/take calls/messages, browse the web, use apps.
Give me a Windows phone, I laugh at you and give it back.

The platform doesn't matter in my opinion, it's what you can do with it that counts.

4 Likes

#PlatformAgnoticMasterRace FTW

2 Likes