Any Good RPG Games?

Does anyone know any good RPG games similar to the elder scrolls series (not fallout 3)?

Hmm, I'd say Gothic series and Arx Fatalis are some good/great games I've played that reminded me of The Elder Scrolls series. I hear Drakensang: The Dark Eye and The Witcher are both pretty good too.

The Gothic series is pretty good, the first and the seconds are the bests, if you can bare the graphics. The Witcher has a great story line and RPG elements..

Fable, Call of Cthulhu, and KOTOR.

I second fable.. That shit is addicting.. A bit short tho D:

KOTOR series is AWESOME! ( the best IMO)
Jade Empire, Never Winter Nights series, Baldur's Gate,

SIMPSON'S HIT AND RUN crap graphics, long game play, epic fun!!

Neverwinter Nights 2 or Jade Empire or the Witcher.

Those were my ideas XD, you could try Fallout, Fallout 2 or Fallout tactics i know they are not like Oblivion but they are AWESOME RPG's

pokemon daimond
my favorite rpg of all time
also pokemon ruby and sapphire

Mass Effect!

I agree with Pample, Mass Effect all the way, best RPG in a long time.

dude i completly forgot about those i wipe all my prior comments and replace them all with POKEMON GAMEBOY GAMES!!!

I recommend Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment.

You could also play SUIKODEN 1,2,3 or 5 and DRAGON QUEST V,VI,VII and VIII and FINAL FANTASY I-XII are epic to.

Fallout 3
World of Warcraft

Age of Conan.
MMORPG

Age of Conan.

Worst launch of an mmorpg ever.

Lies. Compared to WOW age of conan crushed them at launch. WoW wasnt even playable at launch.

Pfft. Stop defending it just because your country created it :3

I paid £35 for AoC, and it was the biggest waste of £35 ever. I would of had more fun dropping the money in the river, and watching it race.