Anime type MMO

Are there any MMOs like in anime? Where it’s all about the gear, player levels, and dungeons/raids/bosses, with light PvP? In a fantasy setting as well.

Examples would be overlord’s MMO with gear high-level gear being very valuable they would even lock it up and only use it in certain circumstances, player levels, and their magic tier system.

Or Log Horizon’s MMO with gear, mounts, player levels, and dungeons as well as prestige from having hard to obtain or unique/limited special event items, skills, and mounts. And with how it’s classes are pretty elaborate with subclasses and fitting more specialized roles/playstyles (Other than just simply being, do you want to play a melee or ranged class, or would you prefer magic or physical damage)

Also a good story and lore I can easily get immersed in without feeling overwhelmed by it and not having to go way out of my way to immerse myself in it would be nice. I’d like classes to be easily distinguished from each other, an example of what I don’t want is how most of the melee classes in black desert online all feel the same (though this is probably because of how combat works in that game, but you get the idea) as well as having different spell builds for different situations and/or playstyles (I don’t want one build that is best for a class that everybody gets, I’d like some variation). Also, guilds and such that aren’t there just for more quests but actually serve a function like the ones in konosuba or Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions with they unlock new abilities, skills, or equipment. Also, having it be more of a game where you have to play with other players would be nice as well as having it easy to join up with other players and stick with the same group for a while.

Pc for the platform

been a bunch of atlus stuff, ‘aeria games’, some stuff from nexon etc

Just updated this mb.

atlus published a couple mmos lol

looks they arent going anymore though

ex: