Anime Culture Club

Except it looks absolutely terrible, im so disappointed in what they’ve done.

2 Likes

Seeing the anime poster makes me wonder just how fucking different it’s gonna be from the manga. Cause there ain’t that many human characters so far and most aren’t important at all, yet the ones on the poster look like they are important.
Or how much they skipped and if those people already appeared in the LN. wtf?

1 Like

my understanding is those people are the people who died and got reincarnated as spiders

and skel, give it a chance. netflix ghost in the shell looked like garbage in the trailers but watching it it looks good but not what you are used to.

you know almost no anime follows the proper story line and moves events around almost freely. let alone filler episodes ( for no fhking reason) this is some what mitigated in single season anime but not usually true.

That’s my guess too but they haven’t appeared in the manga so far, and I’m up to date.

fifty

This sounds like some Percy Jackson shit (in the movie they changed EVERYTHING between the very first start and the last few minutes). That was really some bullshit. If you can’t do a proper adaption: DONT DO IT AT ALL! You’re going to disappoint/upset the OG fanbase. At least call it a reboot or spin off or preface that it’s an alternative version.

2 Likes

thats why i have some hope for Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu
it does not share the OG web novel name so i can accept the changes that are going to be made. but i am also weary of the changes that could have been made like shield hero.

Are the anime and manga/ln different? Haven’t read much of the manga yet (I think up to Filo).

mega yes on light novel and anime. manga anime are semi close but events are off just enough to make me scratch my head and ask where in the time line they are.

light novel is also mega long would need at least 5 seasons to cover it proper and that is 5 seasons with no filler.

1 Like

I wonder if Goblin Slayer is gonna be like that (again, no idea about the LNs…which are collecting dust on my shelf). But the 1st season was pretty accurate with the manga. But then the anime jumps quite a bit and puts a complete arc into a movie (which is fine cause it’s a short arc and the movies does a good job covering, pretty much 1:1 iirc).
But reading the main story and Year One parallel can be confusing at times cause the art is so fucking consistent that I mix the stories up sometimes.

1 Like

?nani?

i liked the trailers for the ghost in the shell anime on netflix and thought that it was a good back story for major ( not perfect by any means but good)

i like how they finally used 3d animation to do thigns you can do with traditional as far as movement wise instead of just “eh whats the cheapest option do that”

1 Like

look at this, her hair is like 5 FPS, but her hips are 60. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNj8-yO0bWs

2 Likes

Priorities

2 Likes

cool

I know im hella late on watching Naruto but im bingewatching so many episodes, my emotions so far:

S1 - ohh shit…
S2 - ohh my
S3 - ohh cool
S4 - ohh these guys are funn - FU WHY DID ASUMA HAVE TO DIE! Also sweet new move.
S5 - So many emotional twists, my heart! At least Guren gets a sweet ending.
S6 - Daym Sasuke you a beast, also Kakashi you poor bastard :sob:
S7 - Interesting plot… ohh you BASTARDS! Why did you have to end it like that, screw you two times!
S8 - holy shit, Ohh shit, OHH SHIT, NONONO, WTF IS THAT SPEEEEEED AND POWERRR!

I am not ready for the last two seasons after what they put me through in the last one ;_;

2 Likes

I gave up during the Ninja War. They stretched so many episodes as if they wanted to break DBZ’s record. So many cuts to other locations, nothing really happening. Then show half of it in the next episode.

I’m watching Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun. I adore the art style but it’s a bit slow/a bit over the place with the story. Could be more consistent.
The manga didn’t keep me interested despite the art style being cute too. Put it on hold after the first 2-3 chapters or so (basically after what happens in the first episode).
But it’s easier to keep watching while eating than reading.

2 Likes