Anime Culture Club

What? You want her to have bigger boobs?

That sibling of hers is annoying though. Could’ve done without that. Plus, it’s a dude who looks like her.
It’s a shame she and Kisuke died kinda anticlimactic. As with many others too. The old guy was simply cut in half, his Lieutenant was also killed fairly easily before the war really took off iirc, Unohana was killed by Kenpachi just so he could get stronger, Ukitake was cursed the whole time, lots of dead people…holy shit Kubo killed off lots of characters. AND he made Yachiru disappear cause she was Kenpachi’s Bankai. How dare he take her from us?!

idk, it felt kinda incomplete with all the changes and time passed, not knowing what’s going on in Soul Society.

1 Like

I don’t know why but I’ve been having an internal debate with myself if I actually like Durarara!! and it’s 2nd season. Yes I’ve seen the series. But it did really grab me per say. There are characters I liked of course. Not the main character though. It is a slice of life. I’ve never had a desire to rewatch or own it though.
Granted if I did want to buy Aniplex made it hard.
I’m sure I’ll come to a conclusion eventually on this debate I’m having internal.

1 Like

I feel the same way, the cast is absolutely massive and i like some more than others.

And there is just so much interconnected stories its incredibly ambitious for 36 episodes.

1 Like

Oh hey! I was, too. I really liked how they decided to spread out the event over two days for all talents instead of trying to cram it into one day like the first concert. Overall much better production.

Also, you may have seen my work if you watch any translations :wink:

3 Likes

Doin the lords work!
I can’t wait for Bloom! So excited, also Bluray for Beyond the Stage!
I was hoping 4th Gen(mainly Towa :eyes: ) would get their idol outfits, 2/17 there is hope!
I watch a lot of clips found through recommendations and other buds. Haven’t subbed to any though.

I feel like they’re likely to get their outfits by then, especially when you consider that 9 original songs are being released in the coming 9 weeks.

Have you subbed to the official hololive channel? I may or may not be referring to the translated clips on there.

1 Like

Yes I have been subbed since I got into Hololive back in March of this year.

:eyes:
oh hell yeah!

I am really excited for the next coming months. I hope they get the songs up on the US iTunes. Love Blue Clapper the moment I listened to it earlier this afternoon.

2 Likes

hermes has always been secretive about his motives and in general. i think hes one of the 70% who just want to be entertained and by chance hermes motives have been beneficial for the first 2 seasons but now he found a more interesting thing to him to play with xenos.

1 Like

Legend! Thank you.

1 Like

https://www.deviantart.com/l3monjuic3/gallery

5 Likes

i was watching nichijou and somehow youtube knew and started recommending asobi and im like “wtf youtube tech and antique swords and asobi nani the fuck?” but it turns out youtube knows it shit. no one expects the Spanish inquisition

2 Likes
1 Like

I forgot to post this here
https://anilist.co/activity/151498076

1 Like

Season 4 of Naruto shippuden, man why you gotta make me cry :sob:, season 5 at least was a sweet ending, on to season 7

well i hope y’ll like isekais cause this next season is full of them
https://www.livechart.me/winter-2021/tv

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
not the name i know this by from the web novel but a fun one if they finish it.
log horizion season3 long awaited.

nothing else on that list even remotely catches my interest though.

I read the manga, definitely a good one to watch out for

spider isekai sounds pretty interesting. reminds me a bit of slime but going in a different direction with it. https://myanimelist.net/anime/37984/Kumo_Desu_ga_Nani_ka

not a big fan of the monster swap revivals in general. could it be good sure it has potential but i just do not have an interest in it.

1 Like