Anime Culture Club

They really need a complete set for that now. It is silly you can’t get the whole series now.

1 Like

There is one coming out finally!

You couldn’t buy the whole series for the past couple of years due to being out of print.

2 Likes

Neat but my gosh that price… Aniplex is legit silly with these prices.

1 Like

man, blurays always go for so much. I don’t think I could justify it unless it was a show that I really loved

3 Likes

Welcome!

Yeah these prices are not for the faint of heart, of everything on my shelf i can honestly say i love 99% and im lucky enough to have the disposable income and financial sense of a lemming so it works out for me.

REEEEEEEEEE

Don’t get me started on those asshats, it cost me over $1k to get all of the available Monogatari series and that is straight from aniplex as there is no dub.

My expectations where low as soon as I read the email, but when I watched the trailer they dropped even lower.

Who knows though, maybe it’ll be a blast to play. I’m sure they’re going to reach their goal, so it’s probably only a matter of time until we find out.

4 Likes
  • Link
  • Finn

0 voters

Who would win, why, and how?

Adventure Time is not animu! REEEEE!
And afaik the Zelda show was a cartoon, not an anime.

1 Like

I don’t know who’d win, but I like Link better. Lol

Visual Novels are putting this out there now lmfao

8 Likes

If they look younger then 18, then younger then 18. IMHO

1 Like

Shhhh

6 Likes

You can’t take away my paleo lolis

8 Likes

Man. I gotta get my meme level on par with you guys

1 Like

Gotta make your own

3 Likes

Careful, it’s a slippery slope.

still%20a%20neet

7 Likes

6 Likes

Got a shirt and some anime.

6 Likes

I finally got around to replacing my DVDs of Cowboy Bebop [I rewatched it a lot], also got more of The Saga Of Tanya the Evil Manga [I haven’t started the series yet but I really enjoyed the Anime and am rewatching it] and got Samurai Champloo along with Drifters [Not in the Picture but I got it on bluray]

I honestly think we are about due for a new season of Drifters eventually… I mean they did tease it so… it is coming someday. It kinda reminds me of waiting on new stuff for Hellsing Ultimate [I should rewatch that again.].

7 Likes

Update about the KyoAni fire arson suspect:

4 Likes