The anime or Pantsu Party?

1 Like

all of it

2 Likes

@Novasty

1 Like

Whyā€¦

Just want to trigger you

I hope he doesnt try to philosophically shit on it, that would literally be like trying to take ā€œI want to be the twintailā€ seriously and failing hard at it.

EDIT: You know what, nvm. If he decides to shit on it, he religous followers would eat it up anyways.

1 Like

Are there even any good anime YouTubers out there anymore? Never liked Digibruuuh and Gigguk went down after failing to detach himself from 3D girls. And most others seem to be the fanatic soyboy type.

dr. stone was a good read so far, if I donā€™t pace myself, I might just end up binge reading the series. I heard of it from super eyepatch wolf a couple months ago, but never got around to it because other series had my attention.

Now that SnS ended, the series should fill the spot I used to have every friday readings.

Also does anyone want me to write why I like reading tales of demons and gods? The manhua version (canā€™t find the manhua version on myanimelist)?
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tales-of-demons-and-gods/

2 Likes

9 years later itā€™s relevant
1 Like

So many good deals lately for anime series from Sentai, so I just had to pick up the ones i didnt have yet.

@bedHedd
Tales of Demons and Gods has been pretty good at filling that spot for me of a fun ā€œtrashyā€ reincarnation story with a VERY OP MC and spiritual martial arts (Iā€™m not sure what else to call this stuff). I have been enjoying the Star Martial God Technique as well.
Also that video sums up JoJo part 6 pretty well, never seen that one before, haha.

5 Likes

Iā€™m always down to hear out other peopleā€™s opinions on anime/manga

Oh damn am I loving Dumbbell nan Kilo Moteru, this show has got me so hyped

With some tips iā€™ve got from the manga iā€™ve been able to pace my workout so i donā€™t get burned out

Iā€™m just going to post this separately because itā€™s a great video

Iā€™d also like to take the time to give CrunchyRoll (and by extension VRV) a big FUCK YOU for having the shittiest HTML5 player on the web. After years of this thing being in Beta, which you had to have the highest CR sub to participate in YES you had to pay to be a fucking BETA tester, they have finally released this turn on the masses. The funny thing is it was already live on the VRV site and it was shit then and itā€™s shit now. Their HTML5 player lacks even the most basic functionality like a NEXT button! and it still has the problem of leaving fullscreen when the next episode autoplays.

All is not lost, if youā€™re adventurous you can follow this fellows steps and get the old extension back but be warned this is unofficial and has been modified by an unknown source Install at your own risk: https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1051333/death-of-the-old-html5-crunchyroll-extension?pg=1

in the event this does work it may not for long, word on the CR forum is that some DRM changes are coming down the pipe that will break the HTML5 extension anyways and that is partially why the developer pulled the plug it.

3 Likes

@bedHedd @Zealon If you guys enjoy Tales of demons and god then you should check out Volcanic age. Also for TDG they have a 6 min episodes in 3d, the show is in chinese though.

3 Likes

I have read and enjoyed Volcanic Age quite a bit. Lots of other good ones out there too with a similar setting/concept, plus various manwha/manhua and webtoons to read.

I tried to watch that 3D animated show, but it just looks so weird and triggers me like Berserk CG did.

1 Like

The Breaker broke my heart, got so invested in it only for the author to ditch it, read a lot of Tales but just lost interest in it.

Scrolling through my local spotted group.

5 Likes

teaser of whatā€™s to come, finished with a draft, now to reread it for anything that doesnā€™t make sense

2 Likes