Return to Level1Techs.com

Anime Culture Club

mega_thread
anime

It only took about 2 months, but it’s FINALLY here!

This is a pretty well done set and there is a lot of included interviews and lore within the volumes. The art is my favorite part as there are many beautifully done pieces compiled in the set.

This last one was very glittery and was hard to capture the neat glimmer it has.

4 Likes

Oh fuck he has done the impossible, being laid while being a weeaboo. Press F
Salute_cri|nullxnull

4 Likes

btw, if anyone wants to buy a Goblin Slayer patch (or any other patch) from Merlin’s Magical Merrows: don’t. The website is under construction since…I don’t even know how long and I still haven’t received my patch. Opened a case on PayPal to get my money back cause I got no response from MMM on my email asking what’s up.

1 Like

Ayyyy let’s go, time to start reading, this one is pretty thicc compared to the only other paper back LN I have (grimgar) so maybe it will take me 2 days instead of 1 to finish it hopefully.

Also I don’t really like getting 1 book at a time for some reason it’s more satisfying to get a large haul of books at once. And sadly the next time I get paid enough money to make that happen I’ll be spending it on a kindle. Hopefully the week after next week I get as many hours as I am this week so I can get a large haul of books

3 Likes

Machiavelli’s “The Prince” is some good pre-read material for that series.

0 Likes

Ew that’s like a normal book, nasty. I only read good books, which only come from Japan

2 Likes

the reason i suggested it is because some of the story makes light use of it.

People don’t read “The Prince” because it is a good book, people read it to learn how to iron fist control and organization.

0 Likes

Sounds like some normie hipster stuff.

5 Likes

I mean you could look at every fate characters origin story and there is quite a lot of reading that goes with it.

1 Like

0 Likes

Ah yes, how the realist hero built his harem.
I’ve been enjoying that series a lot actually, read through volume 7 already and I still want more.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

RIP desu

0 Likes

I’m sick and feel like I’m dying what should Iwatch

0 Likes

Want it to match that feeling?

0 Likes

I’m not watching corpse party

0 Likes

Sankarea?