Anime Culture Club

Ayyyy let’s go, time to start reading, this one is pretty thicc compared to the only other paper back LN I have (grimgar) so maybe it will take me 2 days instead of 1 to finish it hopefully.

Also I don’t really like getting 1 book at a time for some reason it’s more satisfying to get a large haul of books at once. And sadly the next time I get paid enough money to make that happen I’ll be spending it on a kindle. Hopefully the week after next week I get as many hours as I am this week so I can get a large haul of books

3 Likes

Machiavelli’s “The Prince” is some good pre-read material for that series.

Ew that’s like a normal book, nasty. I only read good books, which only come from Japan

2 Likes

the reason i suggested it is because some of the story makes light use of it.

People don’t read “The Prince” because it is a good book, people read it to learn how to iron fist control and organization.

Sounds like some normie hipster stuff.

5 Likes

I mean you could look at every fate characters origin story and there is quite a lot of reading that goes with it.

1 Like

Ah yes, how the realist hero built his harem.
I’ve been enjoying that series a lot actually, read through volume 7 already and I still want more.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

RIP desu

I’m sick and feel like I’m dying what should Iwatch

Want it to match that feeling?

I’m not watching corpse party

Sankarea?
Zombieland Saga?

3 Likes

OH FUCK I been meaninto see Sankaera

1 Like

Yo @ThatBootsGuy you watching this?

yup. seeps alright.

Is there some unified schedule going on for manga/LN releases? I noticed that most of the new volumes I pre-ordered are coming out around the same time.

edit: yup, they’re published by Yen Press.

1 Like

So I’m about half way through how a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom and it started off very nice and unique but then the normal character tropes you’d expect from a series like this came and now it’s just a little more generic sadly. Still in enjoying it. I’ll be honest though, this feels too much like an anime and not like a LN and it bothers me, like let the anime cover those generic scenes with people swatting other people when they do something wrong, I mean this would probs still be fine in a manga but having those things in a LN just doesn’t sit right with me. Like I said though it’s still good

My mechanical keyboards are old enough and have reached the point where I’ll be replacing them. It has been awhile since I last got one so I ordered a switch kit to see if I what to change to a different switch or not.

2 Likes