Anime Culture Club

This happened though com

1 Like

~300ā‚¬ for the console
~65ā‚¬ for a 400GB microSD
~70ā‚¬ for BotW
_
~435ā‚¬ just to be able to play one game.
Thatā€™s not justifying the cost for me.
On top of that, the weapon durability system is a deal breaker for me.

Metroid games are still not out (and I prefer the classic side-scrollers over the Prime series).

The entire show was bad, but that specific thing pushed me over the edgeā€¦

I hardly ever drop showsā€¦ Iā€™ll stick through the garbage in hopes it picks up. But that show just kept getting worse and worseā€¦

An HD remaster of the Prime trilogy?! (I was speaking the fourth one they are developping but that is awesome still!!!)
originaldfhdf

Why would you buy a microSD? I have none in my Switch and Iā€™m still alright.

you didnā€™t even gave it a shot, and the m,aster sword is unbreakable in its case.

the Prime series is close to the second thing Iā€™ve played after being initiated to gaming with Ocarina of Time on GameCube.

Online store vs retail. If I was to take a Switch with me I wouldnā€™t want to bring several cartridges that could get lost.

Not gonna pay ~370ā‚¬ just to ā€œgive it a shotā€. The cost of entry is too high for me to justify ā€œgiving games a shotā€. On top of that, I was never a huge fan of the Zelda games to begin with. I can see the appeal and tried a few but always drop them after a few hours.
And Iā€™m overall not a fan of games that make you look for new weapons cause the one youā€™re using are gonna break eventually.

Played the first one on my cousinā€™s GC. Was okay, but now I get motion sick with all first person games after a few minutes.

1 Like

I noped out of We Never Learn in about a minute

@Novasty, Cross Ange is torture

Not sure what to think about Go-toubun no Hanayome.
The MC is the annoying ā€œnerd with a stick as a spineā€ type with kind of a sob story added to make him more likeable. The girls heā€™s dealing with are the exact opposite. The old ā€œclash of the classesā€, I suppose.
Not sure if I wanna keep watching.

@Skelterz I hated the ending to Zankyou no Terror, like it couldā€™ve been good but instead of them making it sad they made me pissed What they shouldā€™ve done was have both of them die from the testing stuff, but instead they had one of them shot, not even in a good way like they couldā€™ve had one of them shot earlier and it wouldā€™ve been sad but they decided theyā€™d replace sadness with pissing people off.

Overall though a good series, I wish they made 5 have a different role other than being their main enemy, like maybe make her do something similar to 9 and 12 and they have similar interests but the way they do shit screws each other up, like they shouldā€™ve made her more like something that bumps into 9 and 12 but not run directly into them so to speak.

@TheDiddilyHorror Guess what Iā€™m finally finishing! That right Iā€™m finally going to finish watching the monogatari series tonight and tomorrow.

2 Likes

Just no

Do you still know what happened when you stopped watching? Itā€™s already not easy to follow when you watch it all at once. Might feel like picking up a save file from an old RPG you stopped playing a few years ago.

Kind of, I left off on Hanamonogatari, care to fill me in? Iirc there was some back to the future type shit, Hachikuji died, there was some black shit. And uh yeah thats the most recent stuff I can remember

Pretty good summary of each episode.

She was already a ghost in Mayoi Snail, where she was promoted from a lost soul to a wandering spirit.
What you mean is the arc where Shinobu and Araragi travel back in time and end up 11 years in the past the day before Mayoi died (he just wanted to go back 1 day to have more time to finish his homework.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Kabukimonogatari and is one of my favorite arcs

7 Likes

What anime is that?

ZHmHih5

3 Likes

Magical girl spec ops Asukaā€¦

2 Likes

I ainā€™t kiddin what anime is that? You canā€™t google search it since it is a meme