Anime Culture Club

That is a classic rite there.

it did get a hentai too

Nah you get it in, in the visual novel. Still basic AF tho

1 Like

I liked Zankyou no Terror at first but once they introduced 5 it felt just a little too basic and plain. Like it’s the most overdone thing to do in a mystery story so it’s kinda boring with her.

Like every mystery thing introduces that one enemy of the protagonists instead of doing something more clever for obstacles the protagonists have to overcome, like it bores me to death come up with something original please.

Wow, we’re speaking jrpg without me now!? Neptunia all the way! All hail the goddesses Nepu, Noire, Blanc et Vert!!!
Salute_cri|nullxnull

4 Likes

Oh and btw I binged watch the last 5 episode of Love is war. It was very good. I clapped so much as a seal.

But after watching I was like “Am I done? Am I never got to experience romantic love?! Be relegated to try to find via tinder and bumble!?!?”

Anyway, next anime surely gonna be Honobono Log. It feels so great to be back in anime.

3 Likes

Ayyy! Kimetsu no Yaiba was pretty good! Loved the visuals!

1 Like

Octopath Traveler is coming on PC.

1 Like

One reason less to buy a Switch!

1 Like

BoTW should be enough of a reason to buy a switch. Wanting so much the next Metroid to arrive.

1 Like

ftfy

10d203a7c2f0df5118f55c9cbccad82827aed9e8_hq

Its really not

1 Like

Im feeling like some self harm aka sword art online

1 Like

Post all the amazing gifs you want, wont change my mind.

I think the Switch is an awesome little device. Other than Nintendo’s awful online service, it’s a great console.

The chances of that releasing seem really low right now

Well it gonna be not soon because earlier this year they announced they scrapped everything and began new with the original studio of the prime series, Retro Studio, instead.

1 Like

I recommend:

2 Likes

Nah, i watched a few episodes and was just bored. Fell asleep a couple times on the same episode.

1 Like

I somehow made it halfway through the 5th episode iirc… then the gay guy started talking to animals…

I was on the fence before then, but that was the last straw for me.

1 Like

Lmao, this is what crossed the line

1 Like