Anime Culture Club

I’ll tell you hwat

Aight I added it to my wishlist lol I got so much shit on there now. Idk how Ima get em all tbh

Probably with UPS, Fedex, USPS, Amazon Logistics, etc.

Lmao I meant money nibba, that’s a couple hundred bucks on my wishlist at least

Instant ramen is cheap. (just got a 12pack Nongshim Kimchi Ramen Bowl myself)
You have working legs. Ditch the car.
Do you really need both kidneys?
With decent looks or if you’re open for some kinky shit, you can sell your body.

The options are endless!

5 Likes

Weebs

1 Like

Traps are always in heh…

Damn they really need to tell us wtf happened between Kaban, Serval, and Caracal in Kemonofriends after they set off on that boat.

Are there any figurines for ancient magus bride? Like any of the fairies or maybe the fairy queen or silky? All I could find was those pop things which I don’t really like if Elias

The production quality looks pretty cheap from the pv:

A lot of the movement looks very mechanical.

sigh

Completed 305

@TeckMonster

Catchin’ up to my brother

but his taste is so shit lul

Soon you’ll be able to trade your manga in for a house.

@anon11544174

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/30862

They’re sold out but that’s because they were limited edition in 2016 so you can probably look on ebay though.

2 Likes

We ordered this set a while back. Unfortunately we didn’t have much luck finding any larger scale figures.

1 Like

Looks fine to me…

But then again, y’all think my taste is shit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well he will watch some really early obscure 2000’s stuff.

Like the stuff that people forgot about immediately after the season ended. Like Copelion level stuff:

Over something like Konosuba.

1 Like

That was interesting, I watched the anime then read the manga.

Read all the available chapter for this last night and was stoked to find out its getting an anime, thought it was some trash (it definitely has the elements) but was surprised to find it wasn’t. This is one of the better Isekais IMO.

@GigaBusterEXE, this is some good shit.

2 Likes

Probably not catching up with anyone. Haha
I’ve slowed my anime consumption a lot since I was younger.

So is mine

I became more interested in his list after you said that. Looked for shows I might like and found one I definitely want to try.

1 Like

was a great light novel though. finished reading it about a month ago.

1 Like

I really like how the mc isn’t op based on his otaku knowledge or some bullshit. Do you happen to know where the manga is in relation to the novels? Eris just took off with the cat girl

about half way.

1 Like

Damn, its going to be a while then.

yeah the manga probably has about a year possibly 2 depending on how many chapters a week they pump out. and how much they compress them. and you can say good bye to eris in the story for about 40-50 chapters.

1 Like