Anime Culture Club

Some “For Premium subscriptions only” shit?

I’m a premium member, and they don’t have stuff like that I’m pretty sure

Throw them a message and ask them what the fuck.

Here is one that isn’t on spotify
@Skelterz this one is gas af

It seems all the less known anime don’t make it onto spotify unless the person who does the song is big and even then not always

That song is one you really can’t find anywhere, I only found 1 video of it on youtube that actually works

as for the rest of the album idk

Interesting but the show lost its chance with me. If someone watches it and likes it, that is fine.

1 Like

Sounds like trash @kat can you confirm?

Sounds Like “My Girlfriend is a Gal” but with more garbage.

I will consider watching it.

3 Likes

Bruh…

Nah I’m just using his garbage sniffer, it has yet to fail us.

I swear I’ve heard this song quite a few places, mirror is one.

I need to invest into a tablet one of these days I haven’t touched Manga in about 2 years.

1 Like

I’ve been using my convertible laptop

yeah that’s too big.

insert datswhatshesaid or sexual innendo here

I may consider a cheap iPad Mini or shitty samsung tablet.

at least the MC is a far more open pervert than a typical dickless closet pervert MC.
I’ve only read a few chapters of the manga adaptation so far. haven’t bothered to continue.

Hey you got farther than me, I wouldn’t have even bothered to read it.

If you’re only using it for manga then some cheapo tablet will do fine. I have Huawei T3 8" (720p). The onboard storage is scarce cause bloatware but it takes 128GB microSDs (no idea if it can handle bigger ones giggity). Was like 160€.

1 Like

I was thinking about watching the rest of mongatari 2nd season today but now I think I want to spend the rest of the day as el presidente and work on my dictatorship skills

I want it to be summer already, and I want a second season of grand blue this summer too.

Alright so I got wallpaper engine finally, and did what any sane weeb would do first, and checked out all the hentai ones, now that I saw those I know I ain’t gonna use any so what are some good normal anime wallpapers on there?

1 Like

Alright I sat down and took care of getting the rest of the Trigun Maximum Manga I needed.
I got the individual manga that made up Omnibus 3, Manga 7-9. Then I ordered Omnibus 4 and 5.

Omnibus 3 is out of print… and never been reprinted. Used is priced silly high.

Why did I sit down to complete this set? Cause I want to read it and own it. That way I can reread it later.

3 Likes