Anime Culture Club

Why watch it in the order it aired rather than in chronological order? Like I’m so confused so I just keep coming here to ask questions

The Monogatari Series is eccentric af. The long monologues, time jumps, the way characters talk and are portrayed. It’s not that easy to follow as compared to like 90% of other anime. Sometimes you have to use your brain and think rather than getting every piece handed on a silver platter handed to you with step by step instructions. It’s part of what makes the series good - imo.

If you want to clear up some confusions after watching an entire chapter you can watch summaries like these:

1 Like

I just looked at the novels on MAL and even though they’re supposedly the same shit they sound so much more confusing.

Also when is this getting an anime?

They haven’t even been completely published.

Not even Zuko Owarimonogatari has been aired yet (it has been screened in a number of theaters in Japan last year but is supposed to get aired as 6 episodes on TV). So in a sense, Final Season isn’t even complete yet.

Well I’m hyped up after reading the MAL descriptions for the novels even though they made it sound more confusing because they made it sound way cooler than it actually is.

Are the novels more confusing than the anime?

Hold up chief, you mean to tell me the soundtrack has been on spotify this whole time?

Bout to turn up to some renai circulation, put that shit on max volume and turn the bass way up bih.

Most anime / weeb soundtracks are on spotify.

e.g you can get the entire Life is Strange soundtrack on there as well.

Me too. Although, I’m surprised they’re dealing with the deaths of humans now. Until now it’s only been non-humans.

So far I have 13 of the novels and tbh…no idea. Read the first 2-3 pages of Kizumonogatari a few times and always decided that I wasn’t in the mood for it.

That’s a lie and you know it

Why do you think I have 100 some anime songs on a playlist on youtube? Cus it aint on spotify

Basically me with the beginning of bakemonogatari

getrekt

I’m not talking about life is strange I’m talking about anime

@wolfleben Seeing your comments on boogiepop and seeing a quick review on it, it seems like it is similar to Higurashi in how confusing the anime is, but is cleared up later.

1 Like

still something

Go on Spotify and search for the actual anime show. There are several. I don’t use Spotify but I was able to find bunch in a very short time.

I guess that’s my problem, I normally search the song name specifically. There are still some that aren’t on spotify though, even mainstream songs. Some mainstream songs are damn near impossible to find anywhere like who gon stop me by jay z and kanye.

Again, I don’t use Spotify myself.

You can’t play it

If you download the app you’ll see that it might list some things on the website but you can’t play it but in the app it doesn’t even show you

Because I don’t have an account.

The only song in that album I think you can actually play is ni**as in paris