Anime Culture Club

I’ve begun assessing the philosophical question “If a tsundere and tsundere liked each other, would they ever find out?”.

3 Likes

You saw the gigguk video too?

2 Likes

Cute kinda relationship stuff in the coffee shop between toka and kaneki, naughty things, and marriage, having a kid and other cute relationship things involving that.

I’m not asking for a romance romance, just something with romance like that that is actually fulfilling mixed into other genres

Damn it, Mob always gets me in the feels

I don’t know, it’s not something you can just toss into the background of a series

So I finished tokyo ghoul now, the last season had a rough start but it got better. I got what you meant @Skelterz about the episodes feeling like recap episodes because they were cramming so much stuff into the episodes instead of taking the time to show the events properly, I think this was really apparent in the first few episodes but I feel like it got better as the season went on, though there were a few like that scattered around at the end and middle too. Tbh Idk why everyone was saying that they didn’t like it because lots of people were being killed off, like all the people who we really felt a connection with weren’t killed off in season 4, they were killed off in season 2 with the anteiku raid. Also @Skelterz idk why you really fuckin loved that blonde dude and the three blades chick hooking up, tbh I still have no idea who this three blades chick is other than the few appearances she made, idk maybe they just didn’t get the attention they deserved in the anime but did in the manga and that is what you’re referring to.

Honestly though a great series, kinda feel empty now that I finished it and it got a nice ending that wrapped it up.

Also what happened to eto? Like the last we saw of her she fought the emo dude at the prison
What is the sunlit scripture?
What was that V organization?
Also what happened to Itori? Last we saw she was looking at her clown allies getting fucked

I really need more stuff like it to watch, but for now maybe something a little more light hearted that doesn’t leave me quite as empty feeling, know anything @Skelterz?

TL;DR

1 Like

Don’t worry skelterz will read it given how many times I mentioned him throughout it lol

I’ve been watching old trash, so I might be overreacting, but holy crap, Darling in the FranXX looks amazing! Super clean and sharp animation.

1 Like

I just finished watching ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’.

I rate it a

8.5/10

would watch again. has that just right amount of #PLOT, has some gud story, humor / keks.

also Lucoa is a T H I C C bih

edit: Kobayashi should of just been a man for the most part IMO

Naki and Miza definitely get more attention in the manga in the last episode they are playing with their kids as Hinami and Iato are walking to Kaneki’s

I got the recap feeling more because i read the manga and knew what was coming, the anime didn’t really add anything for me but i get how you can feel the same, 180+ chapters where crammed into 24 episodes.

Sounds like bad translation of Sunlit Garden, some training ground of the Washuu and V

V is the closest group that is evil for the sake of evil, though they’re supposed to keep a balance between ghouls and humans.

Eto/ Sen Takatsuki is ded, killed by Furuta

Hm, good stuff to cleans the sadness?

Have you seen Comic Girls?

You can @ me all you want it i only get one notification

@anon11544174
@anon11544174
@anon11544174
@anon11544174

Getting a second Season, Kobayashi better bone down with that dragon thot

2 Likes

How far in?

Miss Kobayashi’s dragon maid Spoilers

the story is weird IMO cause even though Kobayashi is a woman, she plays almost a father figure to Kanna. and Tohru being the waifu. and Lucoa being the thot sister

3 Likes

Kobayashi is butch as hell

I know. she might as well be a man.

She the big gay

1 Like

Just getting started. Finished episode 4.

2 Likes

TBH Dragon maid would be even better if they would delete Lucoa from the show or she should stop borderline sexual harassment towards a boy who is minor

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ok_hand: