Anime Culture Club

Now I remembered I have watched this:

And IF this is the anime that I think it is, the ending in this one was the first time I had the sensation: Hell yeah! Exactly the ending I was hoping for the characters. This is only shoujo-ai anime I have watched so can’t compare to anything, but I liked it.

Finished Re:zero, I proclaim Rem as my waifu.
I also feel some strange flamboyant vibe towards Roswaal :grin:

The idea of rewinding the story to a certain point after characters death was ok, but I still feel I just watched 25 episode show that could have been finished in 10. Characters were mainly ok, Subaru is annoying jackass, Emilia little bit naive but at least show explains why. I also liked that even the small side characters had some personality and background behind them, even if the background wasn’t explained.

Felix / 10 (TRAPS ARE NOT GAY!)

Oh, and:

2 Likes

Well. I had a buddy who wanted to start it, so I started it with him.

First few episodes had me thinking I was going to drop it, but I actually found my self enjoying it a bit when they got to the arena.

Probably will keep watching for now.

bruh, you gotta stop lol

1 Like

Lol. Why, is it crap, but there’s something that somehow keeps you hooked?

Yeah stop before it’s too late, I learned this the hard way

It actually gets better and less annoying in the later episodes. Still not good, but I haven’t dropped it yet as it turns out.
There are a couple episodes where the animation fucking drops into a hellhole it gets so bad though. One of the worst offenders of that I have ever seen. Bad enough I could have literally animated that shit.

1 Like

I still maintain it would be a better show if Asta died and Noelle became the main character

1 Like

This show shows us who he is going to marry but we literally have no idea who it is because she looks so different from the sisters, is she even one of the sisters or someone else entirely?

I completely forgot this series existed, so I got caught up to the latest chapter, which is currently left at a cliffhanger.

The harem genre can follow the trope of the first girl shown is the one the MC ends up with, but going by the other name for this series it is probably all of them.

But it doesn’t show him marrying all of them, it shows 1 of them

Meh, they like to subvert expectations. I was just saying it is a possibility.

For the one girl it may be Itsuki, but I’d have to see how this plays out further. At least from what was covered in the manga and what I am aware of, just 2 of the sisters know of Fuutarou’s past from him directly telling them about the Kyoto trip 5 years prior.
The other option would be if one of the other girls actually remembered Fuutarou, but at this point it’s not clear which one of them do.

so much of datgayshit in here.

I still post Re:Zero memes and haven’t watched the show.

I need to pick up a tablet one of these days so I can get back on my weeb shit. all I’ve been doing is watching anime and haven’t read manga in about a year.

3 Likes

I forgot to show off my new desktop background.

7 Likes

I just recently added that one.

I’d say the best Shoujo-ai I’ve seen is definitely Marimite

Other good ones are:

• Asagao to Kase-san.
  • Dragon Maid
  • Candy Boy
  • Citrus (though it’s a bit trashy and over dramatized, I still enjoyed it)
  • Konohana Kitan
  • Bloom Into You (really needs more episodes to be great)

There are other good ones as well I’ve watched that have the shoujo-ai tag, but unlike these series it’s not really a main focus or used more for comedy purposes rather than serious (Yuru Yuri for example). And I’ve got a few in my ptw I haven’t gotten around to yet.

1 Like

CRX 2019 early bird specials end Jan 17
@Theonewhoisdrunk and anyone else thinking of going (@Some_Tech_Noob)
https://crx2019.attendease.com/

4 Likes

Oh ship, definitely going, keep forgetting to buy my ticket. Definitely next week when I get paid.

too far away for me…

start planning a vacation buddy

I can’t afford 2 though… already have one in the works

One of the worst shows I’ve seen. Everything was predictable and tried so hard to be “deep” or philosophical. Saw a lot of people who praised that show and I’m still clueless why people love it.