Anime Culture Club

Which one?

1 Like

The MC was boring and annoying at the same time. Terrible character balance. And the rest was just as annoying.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a shot I suppose and see how it is.

Its absolute crap

2 Likes

Can’t be worse than some of the stuff on my ptw…

Thanks, had no idea who she is or what anime is it, but now I know. ptw keeps growing

2 Likes

This one is a bit of a let down… It can be good and it has some good parts, but it seems they go out of their way to make it not good. Perhaps future episodes will be a bit different and the narrator calms the fuck down and stops hijacking the show but I don’t see that happening.

Fuck, I just added it yesterday to my ptw list thinking it would maybe be good.

It’s pretty much THE high school romance anime to watch.

5 Likes

Only reason I haven’t watched it yet is because this is an inevitability:

haven’t been in the mood for that

2 Likes

Ugh so much good stuff on Monday, but it’s also the beginning of the week, so I both hate and love mondays. I wish they were coming out on the weekend.

Finally framed some posters from CRX

8 Likes

You’re crazy, the first episode was brilliant.

I thought it was going to be more… serious. It’s not bad it’s just not what I wanted/expected. There are parts of that episode that are really good, just to get ruined by something. Basically this is to me what Eromanga Sensei is to you :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel so bad, this Mexican dude asked me where the condoms were and he pronounced the c like a g so I thought he said gundams and it took me a minute be finally realized he said condoms and I am normally quiet so when I talk to people at work I’m a little louder because there isn’t an in between quiet and loud for me so I said “Oh condoms” really loud and he said “yeah” really quiet. Lmao it was hilarious how I thought he said gundam and then said condoms real loud but now I feel bad for him

Why do you keep posting this?

Because either my phone is autistic or AT&T is autistic

Toradora is one of my all time favorite anime.

2 Likes

Wow, that middle one looks so amazing to me. I’m going to have to see if I can find it and set it as my phone’s wallpaper.

Boomslank is the company

1 Like