Anime Culture Club

U fukin wut mate?
Those are timeless classics! Masterpieces, if not milestones that set a whole new standard in the industry and caused a paradigm shift!
:stuck_out_tongue:

We are all trash here.

1 Like

We donā€™t talk about Eromanga Sensei in here.

1 Like

Yes we do. What are you? Some kind ofā€¦

2 Likes

I liked Eromanga-Senseiā€¦

2 Likes

Eromanga Sensei was better than Shinsekai Yori fight me

Wow, thatā€™s a lot of ones.

Guess I should say something anime related. Iā€™ve been watching Cowboy Bebop. Just a few episodes left. Iā€™m surprised with the audio quality. Surprisingly good for its age, and well the fact that anime tends to not have the best sound quality.

4 Likes

Some people get Phd, others become famous rock stars, someone might even become the President. But not me, Iā€™ve achieved the greatest honor ever: To be the one who delivers 11111th post to the glorious ACC.

Edit: Havenā€™t had time to watch anime in December, but Iā€™m planning to watch Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu soon. Although Iā€™m not sure why bother since I already know which team Iā€™m rooting for. :smile:

4 Likes

Better be team Felix

3 Likes

I never bought any anime merch before, but I think I know where to start:

Fuck it, Iā€™ll order that shirt tomorrow.

2 Likes

Youā€™re braver than I. Lol

1 Like

Finished bunny girl senpai, I fucking loved it, but the last episode I feel didnā€™t end the kaede arc real well cus it didnā€™t focus on her enough, I feel like it needed one more episode because they were trying to add some stuff with shoko and sakuta/mai. Other than that this series was a 10 outa 10

Also just finished goblin slayer, it was enjoyable, not my fav this season at all but it was a nice watch, if it gets another season I will watch that one as well, seems it is still getting a lot of hate though. I rated it an 8 cus it was better than average action fantasy anime but thatā€™s it.

And we arenā€™t getting episode 13 of sword art online until friday, that sucks. Oh well I guess this series is somewhat annoying with the real world shit in there I honestly hate the irl stuff in there like I just want the vr shit.

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

I canā€™t wear this in public

8 Likes

attempting to reason with Joel

4 Likes

Lmao he looked like the terrible titan running animations in whatever season of attack on titan that was.

2 Likes

What?

This anime finished airing, time to binge

2 Likes

Love the first page

1 Like