Anime Culture Club

loli-police-please-help_o_3114707_01

You fat weeabu fucks, you let me forget to talk about the slime anime yesterday.

Anyway newest slime episode was great I loved Gobta before as a comic relief character but now I’m startzing to think he should become some sort of assassin that would be hilarious, a great assassin who does his jobs well and seriously but is also used for comic relief. Other than that it’s kind of weird, I feel like this series is introducing factions and characters just as fast and sometimes faster than overlord but it feels really slow paced. I still think overlord is better though because it feels like a more serious anime, sometimes the bad CG ruins the seriousness but other than that it’s pretty damn serious compared to the slime anime.

you prolly fatter desu

5 Likes

I figure this doesn’t belong in the lounge :V

1 Like

Yes

7 Likes

so I binged Overlord 1 and 2, gotta say, its an interesting anime with some great battles; but im so used to the good guy doing good cliche, feels weird when the main character is after world domination lol

3 Likes

It’s great though right

I can’t believe I didn’t realize this before, Todoroki is Zuko.

tbh I actually enjoyed the
Sebas plot in Overlord II, was interesting to see his struggle to do good, going somewhat against the “take over the world” idea the rest of his associates have.

Yeah I think the entire story and characters are good enough for me to look past the fast pacing and sometimes the bad CG, though there are points where I just can’t get over the shit CG because it ruins a fight since I really like the action scenes in overlord since they are normally large scale battles and that’s what turns me on.

1 Like

You see, I told ya’ll we were going to get a kaede arc. And I’m loving it, makes me wish I had a cute little sister, sadly in reality I ended up being the cute little brother.

@anon11544174 is shota confirmed

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

@redgek I found something for you
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqPQS9pnZuh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1i0i3qrnlssh1

5 Likes

Omfg so cuuuuuteeeee

The one where she had glasses earring ta and glasses necklace had me dying lol.

1 Like

Before you freak out and send me hate mail, this is a meme joke.
I love Anime.

4 Likes