Anime Culture Club

Yeah yeah I’ve heard about that really sad anime movie.

It’s about some dead bugs.

Oh shit ya ya ya, that’s some gang shit nibba

Grave of the Fireflies

2 Likes
Nah we talkin bout

Different kind of sad.

You Monster

Still, haven’t seen it. I don’t dare.
Fuck, even Zombieland Saga has that fucking sad episode. How could I handle a movie that’s famous for bringing grown man to tears?

It’s a good story, worth watching

But muh manly eyes! :sob:

1 Like

Nice. I really enjoyed that little series. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

1 Like

it’s major fur bait but it’s nice story, also that ending theme and animation is so damn sweet

1 Like

Yeah. One of the first things I thought was hay Zero is totally a fellow furr fan.

Spoiler I totally thought Albus was I girl when I first saw her. Glad that ended up being the case.

Inb4
giphy

2 Likes

I just wanted to watch an episode during lunch, not a fucking ride on the feels train :sob:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Box two came in from RightStuf, well the first half anyway since they split this order and mailed it in to two packages. Won’t be able to rescue the other box from USPS until later this week. It’s a good thing they pack their boxes so well, this thing looked mangled from the outside when I got it out of the parcel locker.

4 Likes

What’s the deal with the shield Hero series? There seems to be a lot of hype around it.

is it captain weebica?

I guess you could say its kind of a standard isekai with the mc being an underdog. He’s condemned by people for being the so called worst hero out of the four weapons/tools. Although he has to fix the fuck ups of the other three heroes when they think they are helping others.
I dont know, I just like the world and its characters. Also there are chocobos.

Yup, someone has to save those lolis.

1 Like