Anime Culture Club

What if I acquire all my weeb garbage using questionable practices, and just keep my anime on my PC?

6 Likes

donā€™t know of anyone else who does thatā€¦

I think someone had a pastebin for their anime logging. I like MAL because it keeps everything nice and organized for ptw, completed, dropped, etc and gives notifications for anime releases if youā€™ve already completed something in the series/franchise.

3 Likes

Itā€™s me! It allows me to see the chronological evolution of my weebism. As Iā€™m slow to update MAL sometimeā€¦

I usually update mine right after finishing an episode/series or finish a binge session. Itā€™s a tab thatā€™s almost always open, and I keep very few tabs open.

3 Likes

Is Cells at work! any good? need something else to watch.

1 Like

Itā€™s alright, nothing spectacular though. Like a more educational version of osmosis jones in anime form.

OG anime

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen it yet, but this Doctor really likes it.

It might make/have made him weeb.

Dead ass watching that when I get home

made a MAL trying to catch it up as i find myself starting to forget shows and i think it would be nice to be able and go back to reference them. so many things to mark as watched.

1 Like

Meh

I was bored and just started going by studio and marking what ive seen, only updated a few last week after not updating for months, not a big deal.

iā€™ve added 22 shows and iā€™m drawing blanks on what iā€™ve watched. I know iā€™m forgetting some super gay shit.

2 Likes

itā€™s easier to just browse and add what you remember seeing than trying to search

Evangelion isnā€™t a 10/10 on MAL

faith in humaity destroyyeedd rRRREEEEEEE

2 Likes

How could you foget Gundam? :stuck_out_tongue:

no no noā€¦

The gay shit

3 Likes

ftfy

2 Likes

Citrus wasnā€™t that great, couldā€™ve been much better. Not awful though, just trashy.