Anime Culture Club

Sakura Trick is some great gay shit

1 Like

inb4
com

3 Likes

it was trashy, yuru yuri is dumb

I’m really looking forward to watching this one.

this has been clearly established

1 Like

You going to share it with us?

1 Like

whatdidyoujustsay

1 Like

my name was taken unfortunately so.

currently updating it i feel like i’ve only recalled half of what i’ve watched so far.

1 Like

Yagate Kimi ni Naru is definitely the best Shoujo-ai of the year, followed by Asagao to Kase-san.

Best yuri show is Yuri Kuma Arashi. Strange at first but totally worth it (I so much want another anime in the line of Mawaru Penguindrum and Yuri Kuma Arashi)

Furrychart

Was gonna add this, but apparently past me already did.

I’ve yet to find a shoujo-ai that beats out Marimite, but so far Bloom into you is not far behind.

remember that random scene a few episodes earlier with a ton of strangers killing a ton of demon worshipers and shit? they were the guys who summoned and taught the goblins which the sword maidens buddys took care of. as sword maiden the goblins who were working for the demon lord were her responsibility. but she was too freaked out to do anything about it herself, and left out everything about the demons because that opens the door “why dont you deal with it?”. if it’s just “lowly goblin bronze work” she can hide behind the excuse that it is below her station.

I accepted your request and you’re not showing in my friends… wtfbbq
you’re gonna ad me to the OP now right?

1 Like

Maybe it takes a while. Your there for me.

I just added you to the OP. Welcome to the MAL club lol

@cityle do you have commitment issues?

4 Likes

No that is called being difficult and just wanting the best. I usually dropped within the first 5 min if they don’t draw my curiosity or a too kitsch

Speaking of commitment, right I’m not in a mood to continue Bakemonogatari, neither to start Bunny senpai even if I know I will like it. Finally found a candidate that fitted with my mood: Evangelion. Oh yeah I’m finally watching it for real.

6 Likes

After using my weekend to do chores for my mother i made her watch March comes in like a Lion, she loves it, too bad CR only has the first season english dub, the second season it killer.