Anime Culture Club

6 Likes

Anime, Y u so weird?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11491/Recorder_to_Randoseru_Doā™Ŗ

This one is beyond retarded.

1 Like

Yupā€¦ watching it and itā€™s literally one of 3 jokes every episodeā€¦ Iā€™ll finish out the season because 3 minute episodes though.

Edit: May just watch all of it, pump them numbers up. And they threw a few curveballs to mix things up a little so Iā€™m curious to see what happens.

1 Like

Speaking of completely retarded have you seen Plastic Nee-san?
Usually available on Youtube in its entirety.

Nopeā€¦

adds to ptw list

1 Like

at least is a quick watch.

I got Casshern Sins The Complete Series on Bluray.

If you have not seen this anime, I highly recommend it. Great pacing, solid story, good character development, and music.

4 Likes

Got the Nero Saber Figured put together.

6 Likes

Ayyyy, itā€™s the anime forum (AKA LT1 forums whatever tf that is) and my anniversary. lmao Almost all of that year was spent in the old anime thread or this one.

1 Like

Wait so a friend of mine said each episode of space dandy is a one off, why they do that?

I donā€™t know what that means in this context.

Like in the first episode its like its own thing and ends like a series would end He dies. Like theyā€™re each their own story and each have their own ending and donā€™t really have much to do with other episodes.

He doesnā€™t die in every episode

Thatā€™s not what I was saying, I was saying each episode is itā€™s own contained story that doesnā€™t affect the others and they donā€™t really have any sort of cohesive story between the episodes each episode is itā€™s own thing.

Also spoilers

So I gave you a crunchyroll code in this thread, you have yet to use it.

So Iā€™ve been slammed with college, work, and real life in general. Havenā€™t had time to watch really any anime this past 2 weeks

And you call yourself a weeb? You make me sick. Get out of here!

5 Likes

Watched 4 entire anime just today. Granted they were 3 minute shortsā€¦

4 Likes