Anime Culture Club

Half way through Gurren Laggen. Every time I think I’m about to drop it in keeps re hooking me before I do. Such a peculiar show.

1 Like

I couldn’t get into that one for some reason.
Inb4 skelterz REEEEE

Edit: Characters mustering up just enough power to win most their battles makes me lose interest very quickly.

1 Like

The Lights in the Sky are Stars!

Its late but here is the art i bought at CRX

4 Likes

On the plane I watched Ponyo and up to the 7th, I think, episode of Bakemonogatari. Ponyo was one Ghibli movie I was thinking to drop, but turned out ok. But still I’ve found it a bit simplistic in his story compared to other Ghibli’s movies.

And Bakemonogatari is beggining to make way more sense now.

1 Like

Today is Miia’s Birthday!

tenor%20(13)

5 Likes

The face I make whenever I see otakus celebrating an idolmaster, k-on, or love live character’s birthday

3 Likes

I just saw an insta post about this so I was like ay why not post here about it too I know how much skelterz loves monster musume. Lol

Any spooky anime suggestions for Halloween viewing?

Im drawing a blank here.

Death Note
Hellsing Ultimate
Vampire Hunter D

1 Like

This might be the ticket, haven’t watched it in a while. Damn do i love the Major’s speech.

1 Like

Soul Eater
nuff said

No, i mean the op has a wicked Halloween vibe and its a mainstay on my playlist, the anime just isn’t very good vs the manga.

Soul Eater Not
nuff said

2 Likes

I might give it a shot

Her bra size is on here?..

They come out with character books that have shit like that and their blood type.

I want the number of moles on my penis in my MAL biography.

1 Like

Soul Eater Maybe
nuff said