Anime Culture Club

The dub will usually be done by the time this season ends. For whatever reason they dont simulcast in the US

1 Like

Its not about the nudity, it creates a weird tone for the series, in the manga you can infer she likes him but he’s clearly still messed up to where her feelings dont really matter. This episode made it feel like all she does is pine for him.

Sounds like the studio doesn’t have the balance figured out and is putting too much emphasize on everything.

Well i hope they figure it out

I want these frames, pretty pricey though but i can make my own
Got lots of art from Crunchyroll expo

2 Likes

Depends on how much they can change regarding feedback (where ever they get that from) and getting approval and applying the changes while working on the episodes.

1 Like

What’s that from what’re you talking about the next episode to what?

Red da mhanka boi!

2 Likes

It was meh. Not as good as I think it could’ve been, but wasn’t bad either.

I don’t know… it’s awful, but it has my attention and is enjoyable far more than it has any right to be.

1 Like

For Gokudolls, I might just look up the manga. Heard it was a bit of disapointing animation. Or they way they stylized the animation.

I cant look away from the zombie idles. The situations are so dumb! BUT I DONT WANT TO LOOK AWAY.

2 Likes

After watching the latest episode of the slime anime I’m convinced Japan can make anything look hot or cute, except Gobta, poor Gobta is beyond help.

2 Likes

You don’t need to worry about Gobta lol

1 Like

Does this series have an ending?

It is ongoing

Actually the novel may be finished

9TEi

2 Likes

Is it getting anymore seasons then? It doesn’t look like it since the third season aired in 2012.

Wat? We’re talking about Gobta from the Slime anime

Lmao socks and sandals
This part was pretty funny and I liked it.

No we are talking about bakuman.

No we were talking about the Slime show, i dont know where Bakuman came from