Anime Culture Club

I have bought a few, but at this rate it is gonna get VERY expensive

Itā€™s an expensive hobby.
Wait until you start buying anime.

3 Likes

All of mine areā€¦ and I have a lotā€¦

If you compare the cost of manga in Japan and other parts of the world, the difference is quite big.
Same with anime and other shows. 20-50ā‚¬ often only gets you 4 episodes with a whole season coming close to 80ā‚¬+ where your average TV show season costs more like 25-40ā‚¬. Canā€™t even say "wait until it gets cheaper causeā€¦well, they donā€™t.

Also, you canā€™t really call hookers and cocaine a ā€œhobbyā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I only have those on days that end in ā€œyā€ā€¦ otherwise Iā€™d be more broke than I already am

2 Likes

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch, Donnerstag, Freitag, Samstag, Sonntag
Lundi , Mardi , Mercredi , Jeudi , Vendredi , Samedi, Dimanche

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

depends where you live brudda

here expensive price(like best buy not on sale) like 45-49.99 for 24-30ep 2 season show pretty typical

can get funimation save for like 29.99 for 2 season, 19.99 for 1

although cheaper can be had for sure depending on stock etc

Yeah, and with anime/manga itā€™s also a question of where to get it. Not every store sells them. And here most anime stuff is in Jap/Ger, not English. You actually pay more for manga in English than in German here.

ye dunno :confused:

multi lang stuff is weird

With comics itā€™s the other way round and English are cheaper than German.

guess maybe makes sense

german probably produced locally, english imported, but comics is english first so just import no adaption?

where eng anime if say funimation, would be import of the english adaption?

edit:
well could license/distributor/subdivision whatever to produce the stuff more locally i guess, but same difference cost increase cause extra step/middleboi

Itā€™s going to get expensive once you are able to buy a waifu

3 Likes

So im pretty disappointed w/ the second episode of Goblin Slayer, its focus on the childhood friendā€™s tits was beyond rediculous along with laying in bed naked thinking of him. Is this what they think makes it popular, rape and tits?

5 Likes

WTF is up with this retarded ass show, its kind of cringe but I canā€™t stop lookingā€¦

Speaking of retarded ass idols, I still have not seen Gokudolls, donā€™t think I ever found a streaming site.

2 Likes

Its completely useless to the series

It will be on Netflix along with High Score Girl

fak.
Guess I will need to buy a VPN, not available on USA netflix.
Only in Japanā€¦

Well, itā€™s not as if there wasnā€™t any nudity in the manga.