Anime Culture Club

I need to find some new things to watch. Got shokugeki and Academia this season that I am watching. Waiting on Beatless to finish since I think I want to binge that one judging the first 3 eps. I have yet to actually finish Violet Evergarden and Mahoutsukai no Yome so maybe those come next. I got so busy last season I had to put things on hold. Maybe grancrest senki once it finishes. I dunno if Ill finish Black clover. That might be the first drop for me that Ive gotten past 3 eps.

I have more in my ā€œplan to watchā€ and ā€œon holdā€ lists. Really ā€œepisodesā€ and (to a lesser extent) ā€œcompletedā€ are the only things that matter.

Take a look at my PTW list, thereā€™s a little something for just about everyone in there, most of it is older stuff that may be overlooked by many weebs.

1 Like

%3A(

Oh hi, Iā€™m new here.

4 Likes

Meanwhile on @Zealonā€™s profileā€¦

6 Likes

uhhh well then

Haha I used to binge watch like crazy back when I really started watching anime in 2010.

5 Likes

There must be a lot of crap among those 1000+ anime, though.

2 Likes

Out of the 700 tv series watched thereā€™s probably a good 100-200 that are crap. I find most things in general to be watchable, but itā€™s all subjective.

4 Likes

I really need to finish adding series to MAL.
Probably still wouldnā€™t even make 2/3 of @Zealon though.

1 Like

Are we bragging about how much time weā€™ve wasted?

Iā€™m in

5 Likes

20 more Total entries, yet 61 less eps. Whatā€™s your plan to watch numbers?

1 Like

Iā€™m less bad than i expected to be, but Iā€™m still in the lowest among us.
8051e48b-bd6e-430f-870d-b1784a1af2de

2 Likes

Dropped 57ā€¦ Do you know the definition of insanity?

Kinda feel like finishing killing bites now. Idk why but I do.

I only watch the finest of anime sir.
tumblr_m8rgifROpn1qgcvsy

4 Likes

download%20(3)

5 Likes

Well we will not speak of Kiznaiver :wink:

1 Like

sealkarin

Ok Iā€™m done

5 Likes

Screenshot%20from%202018-04-16%2015-10-19

Did a bit of watching today.

Included in my completed are both Fullmetal Alchemist and Brotherhood, so theyā€™re worth a good 55 episodes each.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/sgtawesomesauce

4 Likes