Anime Culture Club

Both are AKG btw.
The top probably the K142 HD (although a pink version never existed afaik).
The bottom ones being the K701.

Better shot of the AKG from New Game! (eventhough they say ANG, but the design and “Made in Austria” are a dead giveaway cause before AKG was acquired by Harman/Kardon and then Samsung, the (premium) headphones from AKG were designed and produced in Austria).

2 Likes

@oldgek Found a bespectacled beauty Cutey might be more fitting for you
5 Likes

anime?

Working!
Or Wagnaria!

oh

well I guess it’s already in PTW

1 Like

I don’t have high quality headphones but they are better than the stock speakers with TVs so I prefer them, but even if I did have quality speakers I would prefer headphones over that cus they still just kinda sound better imo for some reason as well as speakers only have 2 volumes, loud or so quiet you can’t hear it.

I’d love to get some nice headphones but I’m gonna save up my money for a while so I can go visit a friend in another country. Right now I just have a gaming headset (hyper x cloud 2)

My main desktop monitor is better than my TV anyways but yeah headphones > speakers. I have been using my AKG k240 headphones for years now.

Good doesn’t mean expensive and vice versa.

1 Like

$70 and I love mine but I do suggest replacing the pads with something like https://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-Velvet-Replacement-Cushion-Headphones/dp/B00KLPRQMO/

True but I gotta save my money hard core, I need probably like around $1500 I’d imagine by spring break to head to germany. Jesus the round trip plane tickets are more expensive than I thought, like $1k, I was thinking more like $800

Did you learn nothing from watching Grand Blue? If you need money -> part time jobs and tournaments to win prize money!

5 Likes

Sorry, I was too busy getting drunk and partying naked to learn anything from that show.

Pretty sure there needs to be more than 1 person to call it “partying”

1 Like

Ayy a live drawing demo, this gonna be good

@Theonewhoisdrunk i got your usb

1 Like

Hentai?

3 Likes

I wish

3 Likes

I’ve almost finished my new backlog. I’m planning on just going back and watching anime from my collection that I have not watched in a while.

2 Likes

I’m kinda annoyed rn, I want an actual comedy like what grand blue is, but I go search comedy and every fucking anime in existence is listed as a comedy.

Or slice of life

Konosuba is a comedy I guess