Anime Culture Club

SoL is nowhere near as bad as comedy, there’s over 5K in comedy, SoL only has 1.5k

I’ve seen all the popular stuff at this point and probably a few less known ones

Watch the Ghost Stories dub, you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

This?

It is one of the ultra rare animes to not be listed as comedy so it probably most definitely isn’t a comedy

What type of comedy are you looking for? Slapstick? Parody? etc?

Watch the dub you tard

1 Like

Any comedy really, I just wouldn’t be able to find anything on MAL which was what I was saying because the comedy genre on there has almost every anime on the site in the genre.

You saying the dub is so bad it’s funny?

Here its on YouTube, see for yourself, and compare it to an episode of the sub
Ghost Storie English Dub: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7upLS7JabjTBmH6SAIcfd2LYQ-4maCqM

It’s good, just funny.

A masterpiece:

A great show, may not be for you since it doesn’t close up the story as well as It should imo:

Great show:

And some CGDCT stuff, but that’s generally more SoL focused (particularly the ones I’ve completed that are on your list)

And dating your cousin?

Damn straight

Just cause there was no little sister available?

1 Like

Pretty much, lmao nah I don’t have a little sister but no not my sisters. NOT MY SISTERS

It’s okay, they’re ackchyually several hundred years old.

4 Likes

It is a comedy if you watch the dub.

Well the right dub… there is two…

The whole show is like this in the dub.

So the dub and the sub are 2 completely different shows? lmao how do they do that

The show was fucking garbage did poorly or something like that. The company that did the good dub in the youtube video was told that they could do whatever with it.

At least that is the story that I have always heard.

The same way they did it with Panty and Stocking

I’ve not seen the full series dubbed yet, but the pieces I have seen it really changes the context of some of the scenes, and usually, makes it a bit funnier than it already is in the sub.